The online racing simulator
#1 - efast
improvement suggestion
as the title suggests, i want to know where i need to improve

this is IanH's scene with textures from LFS database, i started this last week and things have gone well, thanks to davo and jakg for giving me helpful tips

cheers
Attached images
XFR_honda.jpg
#2 - siLc
Very nice work efast
#3 - Jakg
Quote from efast :as the title suggests, i want to know where i need to improve

this is IanH's scene with textures from LFS database, i started this last week and things have gone well, thanks to davo and jakg for giving me helpful tips

cheers

that floor is screwed, on the DSRc forums (where i nabbed it from) he said that particular floor doesn't work properly (but Light_Mirror, Dark_Mirror and the other ones do), the more time you fiddle about with the scene with the texture ready, the more it screws up.

Apart from that, NICE!
#4 - Davo
That floor works well when you change it black I'm more partial to black floors and backgrounds. White makes everything look to bright and washed out. Good render anyway. Time to find some new wheels
#5 - efast
how can i "find" new wheels? is there any pre-made ones on the net or is it DIY
Only thing I can criticize is the god awful chrome wheels

Yep, you heard that from an American I'm not into the bling bling, hehehe.

Windows a bit too blue, and yeah... if you use that kind of ground, at least make it appear it is in a showroom or something

I'd turn the wheels the other direction to be honest.

Ok, I guess that wasn't only one thing to criticize . Better than what most people can do at least!
#7 - joen
Try to give your renders a more unique feel. TBH, I've seen renders like these a million times. It's easy to tell you're using Ian's scenes and floor material with not much changed.
Try giving it your own twist like by experimenting with making materials and lighting. Because right now it's just a case of changing a skin and choosing an angle. Which is fine if that's all you need, but there's not much to criticise about that.
imo there isn't really anything to say but... its ian's scenes, and that is saying enough

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG