The online racing simulator
LFS:I want my freaking money back.
(15 posts, closed, started )
When I bought S2 I thought "Finally I will be able to race with more people and none of those noobs from demo!"

Boy was I wrong.

Theres more crashers in S2 than there are in Demo!

Even when im trying to do a serious race I get people right next to me,when im moving in a straight line mind you, turn into me,crash me up, and blame me for being there followed by being banned!

When you play demo you get:

Apparently the makers of LFS haven't played with most of the LFSers.

Also I guess most people don't have reputations to maintain

Is there a refund button on the LFS website because I REALLY want to click it right now.
This does not seem to be the general consensus. It may take longer than you expected to find them, but there are plenty of great servers, hosting plenty of clean racing. Not to mention the STCC league and other sanctioned events. Stick with it and I'm sure you'll find some great races...
No Refund..LOL
Quote :2.5 - Credit card and PayPal payments can only be refunded whole, within 30 days after purchase and as long as no copy of S1 or S2 has been unlocked with the purchased license. Payments other than credit card or PayPal cannot be refunded.

Nope, no refund for you! That is from the license agreement that you accepted when you bought LFS!
You can't get your money back, and I've NEVER had bad racing in licensed servers. Admittedly I don't get to race too often atm, but if you're sensible (e.g. avoid all cars servers) I don't see how everywhere you can go is full of wreckers. I know there's not a great number of populated servers during the American evening time but if it was as bad as you were making out, there'd be more threads on this issue.
Hmmm...I was wondering about the rationale that led me to spend my and my teammates' hard earned money on 2 (yes 2, not 1) LFS Servers, two separate websites, a Ventrilo server, and over 3 years on this worthless wreckfest.....

[/end sarcasm]

Honestly, you seriously have to finish more than 15 races to get the full effect of how good this sim, and the community, really is.
Quote from Bob Smith :...I know there's not a great number of populated servers during the American evening time but if it was as bad as you were making out, there'd be more threads on this issue.

It seems as if I can always find a good race in Redline Racing or Conedodgers. (I'm in NW U.S.) Try those maybe?
..did the server you happen to join have the name "bangers" somewhere in it lol?

i've come across less than a handfull of actual crashers in licensed servers the past 4 years i've been part of LFS
Quote from Bob Smith :You can't get your money back, and I've NEVER had bad racing in licensed servers. Admittedly I don't get to race too often atm, but if you're sensible (e.g. avoid all cars servers) I don't see how everywhere you can go is full of wreckers. I know there's not a great number of populated servers during the American evening time but if it was as bad as you were making out, there'd be more threads on this issue.

You want to see a bad crasher server? Goto (FM)Oval Junkies.

I have done alot of races and im tired of the stupid people who keep crashing.

Even in events I goto they crash into me from like 20 feet away and blame me so wtf is the point?
oh... thats a common one, yea dont join that server,

that server deserves to have bangers somewhere in its name, FM is really bad...

i forgot about that server, dont worry though, plenty of complaints come from that server about wreckers
Quote from XCNuse :oh... thats a common one, yea dont join that server,

that server deserves to have bangers somewhere in its name, FM is really bad...

i forgot about that server, dont worry though, plenty of complaints come from that server about wreckers

Tell me about it but its the only server that runs on KY Oval with BF1s.

Its my fav car cuz formula 1 rocks lol.
Oval Junkies is a little different. When I'm there with 5 or 6 people late at night here in the states, it's usually not too bad. Everyone is running 31.xx and being very clean. Other times, with a full grid in the middle of the day, it can just be ridiculous...
Quote from titanLS :Oval Junkies is a little different. When I'm there with 5 or 6 people late at night here in the states, it's usually not too bad. Everyone is running 31.xx and being very clean. Other times, with a full grid in the middle of the day, it can just be ridiculous...

Also one thing that ticks me off is them saying "Ha ha you can't get any better than 31.99!"

I run that on the default setup thankyou very much.

Then they slurr at me calling me racist stuff.

Heck they called me a N er and im white!!!
#14 - SamH
So the conclusion that's been drawn has been drawn based on the experience in one oval circuit?

I think that's a pretty poor basis for a new LFS Forum thread, quite frankly.
#15 - SamH
Nope, not interested in having this kind of thread around.

If you have an issue with an individual server, take it up with the server admins. If you don't want to do that, or don't get anywhere by doing so, then move on to the next server.

The rest of us can be spared. DON'T post like this again.
This thread is closed

(15 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG