The online racing simulator
OCRANA goes SK
(18 posts, started )
OCRANA goes SK
As you can read on www.lfsnews.net, we do some kind of huge step

We celebrated this with a little showrace with BMW F1 testdriver and GP2 racer Timo Glock on the cebit in the intel Racing Tour today. He actually didnt want to stop racing LFS and is a great guy! And now it's time to go rocking some tracks.
Going to miss the old skins, they were really nice, some of the best team skins in LFS imo.

But good luck with the "new" team
What the... no more Ocrana name ehhh?

Well that is interesting, and I'll have to get used to your new name . Maybe a decent set of skins are in store for you guys now?
#4 - ORION
no, the sk ones are even more simpleish style :o
/me runs

However, indeed a big step for LFS in the Media.
Attached images
bf1_skracing_wip.jpg
SK now running in LFS? :doh:
SK... nice step, they use to have the best counter-strike team in the world, then won almost every event possible. Hope you guys have fun there!! good luck with SK
k00l
Good luck to all in SK.
Btw. ocrana skins are really nice, can you release them for public use? (i know, stupid question )
a lot of former ocrana members are missing, where is Limiter, Bikes, Macest, Jeep, OPK, Pallukka? They didn't all quit LFS, did they?
Vykos said in the German Forum that they are still there, working and supporting in the background, and some being inactive. I guess SK doesnt want to have a lot members that dont race in leagues.
Quote from Kid222 :Good luck to all in SK.
Btw. ocrana ckins are really nice, can you release them for public use? (i know, stupid question )

Very stu... , MG did, perhaps you lot can
Quote from csurdongulos :a lot of former ocrana members are missing, where is Limiter, Bikes, Macest, Jeep, OPK, Pallukka? They didn't all quit LFS, did they?

Quote from ORION :Vykos said in the German Forum that they are still there, working and supporting in the background, and some being inactive. I guess SK doesnt want to have a lot members that dont race in leagues.

And those members are quite busy with real life things too. Especially MacEST and Pallukka afaik.
Quote from csurdongulos :a lot of former ocrana members are missing, where is Limiter, Bikes, Macest, Jeep, OPK, Pallukka? They didn't all quit LFS, did they?

Well csur, they are for sure still behind the curtains, and if they decide to become active again, I'm the last to stop them But except JeeP and OPK, who just take a small pause and race a little bit on publics, the rest didnt touch LFS for more than a year by now. Maccie is studying in denmark, Pallu is lost to MMORPGs since 2 years, Bikesy havent touched LFS for more than a year too and Lim is really busy in putting up his own gfx-design business. So, to ask honestly: Would you, when making such a move, put them on the active teams list?
Quote from Vykos69 :Well csur, they are for sure still behind the curtains, and if they decide to become active again, I'm the last to stop them But except JeeP and OPK, who just take a small pause and race a little bit on publics, the rest didnt touch LFS for more than a year by now. Maccie is studying in denmark, Pallu is lost to MMORPGs since 2 years, Bikesy havent touched LFS for more than a year too and Lim is really busy in putting up his own gfx-design business. So, to ask honestly: Would you, when making such a move, put them on the active teams list?

hehe, MMORPG for 2 years? that's crazy which one is it that has better physics than LFS?
It wasn't really about why they aren'T on the list, but just curiosity of what's up with them, they were all here pretty much from the beginning but at least S1 times and now apart from Jeep, whom I saw once on STCC public and OPK whom I saw commenting on the forum I haven't heard from the rest of them. but thanks for the info
Don't see nukelane in the list either. He is active though, racing in the Dutch league atm
Quote from XRRoy :Don't see nukelane in the list either. He is active though, racing in the Dutch league atm

look again then, 'cause he is there
Was talking with Nukelane last night, great guy and wearing the SK tag
Well the ocr, now SK guys are all nice tbh... actually its the case for all the "oldschool" teams

OCRANA goes SK
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG