The online racing simulator
Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
#1 - CSU1
me, ya.
why not! It's always nice to put a face to the name. Here's a pic of me and my bird. I had savage flu at the time so don't look me best
Attached images
圖像007.jpg
My head is shaved again, though :P
Attached images
myheritage.jpg
#4 - ebola
ok what the hell - me in gran canaria
Attached images
IMG_0326_done.jpg
-
(Vain) DELETED by Vain
CSU!!! I was going to make this thread cos SamH said;

"Guys, if Becky wants to post a pic of how Becky looks, that's entirely her shout. In the meantime, I think some respect for personal privacy should be shown.

If you want to post a pic of how YOU look, or how you'd like people to think you look, that's an entirely different matter. Posting pics of how you think other people look may or may not be appreciated by that person, and you have no control over their reaction at all."

Bah, oh well here it goes:
Me - http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/7315/picture007zt1.jpg
Me - http://www.jamesrowe.500server ... ic-racing/memberJAMez.JPG

Me and my lovely girlfriend - http://www.jamesrowe.500server ... r/Inge%20august%20123.jpg - Before people say, Im tall (6ft 5, around 2metres, she is not that short
told you I was blonde...
Heh, i started one of these at GPC and there was a huge response

Here goes

Me in Gokarna, India,complete with dodgy cricket hat

Sry, dont know how to make it a thumbnail
I was about to post a thread about this subject, just never got around to really post it. This is me, you can't see the hair

SHOCK!
#10 - CSU1
Quote from jamesrowe :CSU!!! I was going to make this thread cos SamH said;

Sorry mate, doesnt matter either way. I just wanted to show Hyper I wasnt some fat kid with an Alf T-shirt
Quote from hrtburnout :I was about to post a thread about this subject, just never got around to really post it. This is me, you can't see the hair

SHOCK!

ARGHHH Yukky Dutchman!

Quote from CSU1 :Sorry mate, doesnt matter either way. I just wanted to show Hyper I wasnt some fat kid with an Alf T-shirt

Hehehe, no problem, only mucking
Quote from Becky Rose :told you I was blonde...

ZOMG!!!!! I got teh picture of becky!!!1!11!1!1oneoneeleven!

Good answer to all those asking for a picture
Stfu!

edit : That was @ James eh!
me
Attached images
376566906a1982671839b827428459l.jpg
Vain - you're pretty cool looking!

There's a couple of people in this thread I'd either say have an ASBO or are chavs, judging by the look of them.

My picture isn't hard to find, as I'm not ashamed of how I look in the slightest, but for those who don't know, this is me. The broom is my friend!

#20 - mr_x
No I am not a Chav
No i dont have any ASBO's
.........Ty tristan
Attached images
Picture 16.jpg
Quote from mr_x :I'm always a bit wary when lads wear pink shirts!

my pic is me looking quite lazy/relaxed/whatever about 2 years ago, it's the only pic that exists of me. Apart from one where it looks like I'm about to eat my girlfriend (which I can't find).

is this mr x from hr ??
Quote from mr_x :I'm always a bit wary when lads wear pink shirts!

Ahh right, manly pink Takes a true man to wear pink
Quote from jamesrowe :Ahh right, manly pink Takes a true man to wear pink

lol thats why you have a few
Quote from tristancliffe :Vain - you're pretty cool looking!

There's a couple of people in this thread I'd either say have an ASBO or are chavs, judging by the look of them.

My picture isn't hard to find, as I'm not ashamed of how I look in the slightest, but for those who don't know, this is me. The broom is my friend!

I hope your broom is your girlfriend!! I wouldn't let any of my friends sit on my face like that lol

(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG