The online racing simulator
LFS from stick
(8 posts, started )
LFS from stick
As I said, is it possible to run LFS from memory stick?
unpack it on comp1 and run it on comp2 or compN
Quote from Mihajlo :As I said, is it possible to run LFS from memory stick?
unpack it on comp1 and run it on comp2 or compN

It is, but only in demo mode. It's not possible to copy a licensed version from comp1 to compN.
thankyouverymuch!
Perhaps, although I've never tried it, it would be possible to unpack to another computer and then unlock it there? Just a notion.
Quote from BlackSheep720 :Perhaps, although I've never tried it, it would be possible to unpack to another computer and then unlock it there? Just a notion.

I asked this question a sometime back as when i am at university on their system it wont allow LFS to connect to the internet to verify username. So either i use a crack or i find a way round it but alas i only have demo at university
Quote from Greboth :So either i use a crack or i found a way round it but alas i only have demo at university

Come again?
-
(felplacerad) DELETED by felplacerad
Quote from felplacerad :Come again?

I meant it as to have an unlocked version at university it was a choice of cracking or finding a way round it. As i couldn't find a way round i only have the demo version at university.

Edit: I wasn't condoning the use of a crack but there is no use in pretending it doesn't exist so it was an option.
He has an S2 licence. 'Nuff said

LFS from stick
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG