The online racing simulator
Screen goes all weird and have to restart
I don't understand why, sometimes when i start Lfs or if I ever switch screens (for instance was in single player and go back to main menu and switch to multi or vise versa) the screen goes weird cant see anything and I basicaly have to restart my computer. even happens if im in game and alt tab back and forth to lfs

Its only sometimes, and lately its been getting more and more frequent... a few months ago it started happening maybe 1 every 20 times I played LFS...

now it happens almost every time I play (not every doing the same thing)

its a fresh install of patch v no mods or anything... couldn't find any other threads with same problem... i was really hoping I would cuz its really pissing me off because I can still navigate through LFS it seems like a video card issue maybe... but it cant be because i never had aproblem for the first few months after my computer upgrade...

its such a annoying problem
1. alt tab isnt supported well, better use shift+4 to switch to windowed mode.

2. but as u said it sounds like a graphic card issue.
tried new / older drivers yet?

3. check temperatures of ur CPU/GPU.
#3 - ORION
try making a screenshot. I guess what you are describing are artifacts, caused by a problem with the graphics card (mostly by faulty hardware)
Quote from ORION :try making a screenshot. I guess what you are describing are artifacts, caused by a problem with the graphics card (mostly by faulty hardware)

It's a new video card 512 meg nvidia... I'll check for updates for it, thanks guys
Well it hasn't happened yet :-) maybe that was the key

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG