The online racing simulator
I need to resolve a problem.
(34 posts, closed, started )
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :How mature. I'm not trying to make myself look any better, i didn't want anyone to post but that guy. But if I keep getting insulted, well, what am I to do

Well honestly, I think you should stop getting yourself into it then.

You said you dont want these things to snowball, then why do you roll the ball down the hill in the first place.

So some bloke talked trash about you. So what? Stuff like this happens every day on every server, some people will curse, or argue over some incident or whatever or will moan about being wrecked. If you have to worry about all that you wont have time to race anymore.

Just don't get upset about it, it's part of online gaming. You should not be insulted that easily and look for "hidden messages" or things that make you look bad in every post. Cause frankly, I don't even see that.

And let's not get into the whole demo/S2 thing again, that other thread was bad enough. I for one do not agree with you on that and 90% of the people here don't. More than that even perhaps. The tension is really minimal.

So yeah, get a grip, try to see the positive rather than just the few negative things.
Quote from GruntOfAction :Ever hear the phrase "If you don't like what they are saying be quiet and don't post there"?

Maybe you should learn it.

Ever hear the phrase "Better to be quiet and appear a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt"?

Your teammate should make himself familiar with that one.
a pree teen soap opera ... just what this forum needed ...... NOOOOOOT
:highschool:
thank you all for keeping me entertained during a boring day at work =] now that that's been said... i think i'll go back to just reading some more =P
-
(Hankstar) DELETED by Hankstar
Quote from subhumanspunk :thank you all for keeping me entertained during a boring day at work =] now that that's been said... i think i'll go back to just reading some more =P

Yes because reading is educational.

Reading Playboy doesn't count sadly so I doubt you will be learning much XP.
Look, I never asked for this. I honestly don't care anymore. All I want, is to resolve the problem, and a bunch of you mates pop in and disapprove me, and it becomes a stupid debate. What I want, is to find out what he was saying about me, so we can all get our facts straight. By doing this, he is just going to tell everyone I am a bad person, but apparently, none of you think otherwise that, because all you see me as is a whiner. I just want to make a point, or solve a problem, that is all I wanted to do here. I didn't ask to be called a drama queen, princess, or freeloader, when I had never insulted any members here, nor said anything bad to anyone.

But here is my real 2 cents. I posted that I wanted those few who caused problems, to stop, I didn't want more. I just wanted to bring it to attention that some of us get that step down from treatment just because we didn't pay for a game. That is all, then you come waltzing in, and now I am some random nobody who caused an inconvenience by posting, (if that really winds you up, then why are you at a forum) and did not want any reputation. Even if I wanted reputation, the only way for me to obtain it is through illiteracy, spamming, developing a program, or getting s2 and doing well. Otherwise, I am called all these names, well guess what.

If I am a drama queen, and I complain too much, what are you doing? You never had to post here.
Quote from GruntOfAction :Yes because reading is educational.

Reading Playboy doesn't count sadly so I doubt you will be learning much XP.

what are you talking about?!?!?! you learn lots of things from playboy!!! like how the centerfold likes long walks on the beach and sweaty socks turns her on!!! that's something school don't teach you lol xD
#34 - Gunn
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :Someone on the forums ( BMWM3GTR ) posted, and insulted me about.something. Now I look bad, and I am tired of fights that arise from Live For Speed. I need to post this, because his topic was locked....and it is impossible to read.

Plus, who highlighted the words DEMO in my other topic? Seems immature to me.

Anyways, I need to know what I did, and just resolve this problem before it snowballs-http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=21113

I need to know this.

You will have to continue this drama elsewhere. Forum members have no idea what this crap is about so there's no point polluting the forums with it. Take it up personally with the person who started it, don't bring it here.
This thread is closed

I need to resolve a problem.
(34 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG