The online racing simulator
warrock
(47 posts, started )
Quote from DeKo :"Unique Free2Play™ access and player options to purchase gameplay enhancing items, services, and products, or play entirely for free"

In other words, all the people that can burn money on a video game get better guns and can piss all over the normal people

they dont mean real money,
u can "rent" guns for xx days and that costs credits or smthn like that, u can earn them just to kill ppl in combat
Quote from Scrabby :they dont mean real money,
u can "rent" guns for xx days and that costs credits or smthn like that, u can earn them just to kill ppl in combat

It said somewhere that in the final version you could top up your credit and so on by paying money.
I always understood that F2P was the ability to enhance your in-game persona using real life money. So if that floats your boat, fair enough.
Quote from XCNuse :
you dont buy guns in the military you friggen ask and you'll receive if there is enough!

"Gimme M240 and at least 50 bazookas"? it doesn't really work that way in real life.

but I got your point tho
lol well.. it can (if you ask at the right time and the right war)

this game is actually really addicting though
finally got warrock lads its brilliant i love it!!good to pass a few hours away !!!
hey watchout for this guy named canibalman, hes a hacker/kamikaze in the game, he your within sight of the man, and more people are, he hits his H4KZ0Rs button and everyone near him dies as if a grenade went off... except he kills like 20 people rather than.. 1 maybe 2
Looks nice. - I didnt know about this game.

Reminds me of the days when I played Joint Operations
and Black Hawk Down online.

I might try this one out. thx for the link.

Warrock will be out on the 7th and it comes with bug fixes and other new stuff it be a long list if i typed it.
i was playing last night

hm.. gonna check out their website now
Warrock is official out its still F2P tho you can buy premium.
seems like a BF2 clone, but i already play BF2 & BF2142.

The graphics dont look to good in warrock either.

So i wont need it.
Quote from faster111 :tho you can buy premium.

its a dumb idea to do that though

who in the right mind will pay $180 a year to play that game at gold premium
Could someone please tell me if mouse clipping has been added for dual monitor setups? I can't be bothered to download to find out
The new version really put me off. Stopped playing it now. It's quite crap tbh... I cannot understand why anyone would pay Premium for it. So buggy now, and if I were to choose from the previous or this new version to buy "premium", I'd have chosen the old version.

Quote from bo-kristiansen :Reminds me of the days when I played Joint Operations

That was a really fun game to play with friends :up:
warrock is been updated Fixes
- Performance tweaks
- Cursor visibility bug
- Vehicle kill icons
- Prone/crawl stuck issues
- Particle effects

Updates
- 5th slot items now have multiple lease options
- PunkBuster security upgrade

Balance
- Desert Eagle : Damage increase (52)
- P90 : Damage increase (38), Recoil decrease (60)
- PSG : Accuracy increase (92)
- SSG : Accuracy increase (82)
- AUG : Damage increase (40), Accuracy increase (80)
- AI-AW : Damage increase (95), Accuracy increase (97)
- M60 : Accuracy increase (50)
- M249 : Accuracy increase (32)
- M134 : Accuracy increase (50)
do you only come to this forum to talk about Warrock, Faster? You were given a license, at least try to show your appreciation.
Quote from faster111!!!111eleventyone :THE MOST DYNAMIC COMBAT EXPERIENCE EVER shouty shout etc

O RLY? [insert owl here] It's going to have be pretty special.

If it's better than a bunch of drunken gits playing paintball in the middle of the scrub on a hot February afternoon on South Australia's south coast (and then needing further rapid fluid intake), I'll buy it In fact, if it's anything (and I mean anything) like most of the dozens of FPSs I've played lately (I've been playing them since Wolfenstein 3D, which came out when you were two), I'll send this bloke after you for telling fibs
Attached images
PL_pale_man.jpg
#44 - CSU1

^^ I knew a girl who looked a little like that

warrock is just entertainment, good for a laugh. Lag is absolutaly hillarious too.
FFS. I have played this game since beta, when the game was better than CSS (Yes, Better!!)

But now it's so freaking buggy, the game is not nearly what it used to be. I took up CSS recently and I must say, it's a lot better.
played it for 2 days and found out ppl could kill me with a knife while standing over the other side of the map :P
so i stopped as it was just hackers with small brains
^ The knife doesn't do damage :S

warrock
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG