The online racing simulator
Round 6 Results [Unoffical]
Where on earth are the admins?

Qualifying results attached.
Edit: Race results attached too.

Congrats to Mercury for taking the double!
Attached images
qual.gif
race.gif
Mental note to self: CTRL+S is very close to SHIFT+S...
Good race and congrats to Mercury
Norbi vanish during the race?

Well grats guys, I'll be waiting for a replay if anyone has one uploaded
Quote from Tweaker :Norbi vanish during the race?

Well grats guys, I'll be waiting for a replay if anyone has one uploaded

multi-car collision on opening lap.
bit dubious tbh, he didnt give bawbag room the corner before and nudged him off onto the grass at the exit, bawbag tried to hang onto the inside but was probably too far back with dirty tyres to really hold the move. catalog of silly maneuvers really, bawbag ended up losing time with a bent car, norbi felt the force of LFS collision detection and the oncoming pack of cars and decided to bail.
#7 - arco
Sorry guys, I'm having the flu at the moment, so sitting in front of the computer too much isn't the best medicine. :sick:

Thanks for the replays Paul, I'm gonna do the stats as soon as I can.
Quote from PaulC2K :how come you were taking screenshots mid-race though? i think thats what you said ctrl+s was, wasnt aware of LFS having it in-game but guess it could be a fraps shortcut, but tbh i cant quite understand why the need for being anywhere near that area midway through a race.

Patch V2. I was documenting my agony during the race as I was bored with my speed being lower than humanly possible without going reverse.
Sorry i wasnt there, some retarde cloack worker had cutted the main power cable. so my whole appartment complex had no electricity !
Arh !
Round 6 Results and Statistics
Congratulations to Mercury for 1st, 2nd Finish!
Sorry i wasnt there
I have been really busy lately but im trying my best..
Thanks Paul and Traxxion

Well done Zyber, lol shag.

Points and LFS news will be updated soonish
-
Round 6 (Arrow.) DELETED by Arrow.
-
Round 6 (Arrow.) DELETED by Arrow.
Stop spamming Josh , my race was crap! Just crap!
Didnt expect to be racing so no practice, quali time was not to bad but then i mucked my set up before race and was so slow I had no front end grip, was appalling - Tried to fix it abit in F12 but hardly helped, and at the start just before the pile up I went into a wall and damaged my car a lot! So ment 3 pits also, then my wheel kept coming off along with having to use acc and brake with buttons! Not pleasant! Only carried on for points

Spankmeyers shift s problem was a shame, he finished 14th in end, surely he gets points as he traveled about 40laps, had the problem and rejoined to finish?!
Quote from Arrow. :Congratulations to Mercury for 1st, 2nd Finish!
Sorry i wasnt there
I have been really busy lately but im trying my best..
Thanks Paul and Traxxion

Well done Zyber, lol shag.

Points and LFS news will be updated soonish

Busy ?
The question is, busy with what ?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG