The online racing simulator
XF GTR (street skin)
(5 posts, started )
XF GTR (street skin)
I've just read about how to create your own skins etc so thought id give it a shot . I'll be honest i spent about 15 minutes on it! and didn't put much effort in but i just wanted a street style skin to have a go in . Im also quite new to all this uploading files etc so bare with me

Here it is:
Attached files
XFR_TRIBAL.rar - 32.8 KB - 271 views
Idea looks good, simple and clean. Images are low quality though so could try to find better quality version's or make a higher quality one. What program are you using?

P.s. You can upload jpegs so no need for the .rar files
Thankyou . I'am using corel paint shop pro took a while to get used to and still don't know much about it but i'll get there one day!

Ah okay i wernt to sure if you could upload those kinda files or not so thought i'd be safe hehe.

(Just a quick note to say that anyone can have a play around with my skin, wherever its improving skin quality or adding your own personal decals etc, just make sure you reply a post to me so i can see how much better you done!)
For the best skinning help master skinnerz is probably the best http://skinnerz.proboards26.com/index.cgi

I have never used paint shop pro so i cannot offer advice in actually skinning only the skin. If you paint shop pro can open psd files i would suggest downloaded the skin kits from http://www.lfs-gear.com/kitz.html
Includes, a black mask to reduce jpeg size, wireframe of the cars etc (really helpful) The skin kits will sort this but the minimum size for skinning is really 1024 x 1024 but most skins are created at 2048 x 2048 then resized to 1024 x 1024 as it gives a better quality.

P.s. For the dragon on the side did you resize the picture? If you did post the original up and if it is good enough quality ill make up a high resolution version
Ah just downloaded that wire frame skin and yes it works well with my paint shop pro thankyou . This could make things easier!

Yes i resized the dragon on the side to a smaller size hehe but i cant find the original . I'm also thinking of beginning a new skin with this new wireframe layout, i'll make the skin similar to my previouse and i'll post it up . Also i'll check out that master skinnerz web and see if i can get any tips of them .

Just found the dragon decal
Attached images
dragon.bmp

XF GTR (street skin)
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG