The online racing simulator
Logitech Momo Racing Wheel
(11 posts, started )
Hi seniros.,i got problem with my wheel.the problems is wheel and brake pedal.why i turn the wheel abit didn't turn.if i turn steer until finish/270 degree...then only turn.i turn left the car go to right side.i turn right the car go to left side.opposite way

my brake pedal show the bar full but i didn't press on the brake pedal.when i press the brake pedal..it decrease the brake bar and can't brake.

anyone can help me?
In LFS you can invert the Ax(i/e/le)s..

If you invert the brake and the steering in-game, you can drive normal again.

not sure if it helps though.
anyone know why everytime i want use my wheel to play...everything i need to reset the setting?
You're not running the game from the .zip file or a Read-Only folder, are you?
Quote from Dajmin :You're not running the game from the .zip file or a Read-Only folder, are you?

i download lfs and unzip/extract to c/program file . i add lfs icon shortcut at desktop.
I have the same problem, I have to reset the setings everytime when i start LFS.
Whith my old Thustermaster Rally Gt it works super but this steerwheel is broken .
I updated the driver from version 4.40 to 4.60 , it resolveld the most problems but i stil have to reset the settings.

PS. What are the best settings for this steer ? forcefeed back ed. ?
any setting suitable to handle drift?
it depends on u wheather how much strength u want the most affecting factor is more to the wheel turning compensation that u want for me i use 0 where when 1 is use u can get more steering angle on ur wheel but less angle in game
Thanks , it works super now

greeting Tim

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG