Elite squad
Fusion Racing
Round 6 Pre Race Discussion
Chat about Round 6
Aston Grand Touring - GTR

who do you think will win?
Since Norbi has the WR i kinda go with the thunder team
But will be a close match with the mercs and 1st i think
Think it will be tHUNder tbh, WR holder and all!
Nothing like a bit of confidence [RF] FTW :P
Will it be a 'normal' GTR grid meaning all FZR's or is a team limited to , for instance, 1 FZR?

In an overview I used for SimFIA DTM (if needed I'll attach it) it became noticeable that the XRR and FXR are pretty equal here.

Might be nice if y'all want to have a more diverse grid since it's obvious it otherwise would be a full FZR grid.
XRR v FXR would have been fine, its definately a more even pairing, but what is the fuel/tyre situation like? would they still be evenly matched at the 2hr mark or would the FXR need to stop for tyres twice compared to XRR stopping once.
I know what you mean though, currently it might as well be FZR v UF1.

How is the pairing working out in DTM? Those are the sort of distances we should be looking to cover in the GTR round next series of BOTT, and if they're consistantly close races it might actually be a good idea to copy a round from that series which has proved to be equal for those 2 cars, and drop the FZR (of course if the Dev's did the decent thing and fixed these bl**dy cars sometime this decade we might be able to get close racing with all 3 cars!!).

Have a nice day
Im guessing the 'team joke' revolves around Appie mutating into a generic yank, if not, that'll be my new inside-joke which i wont tell anyone about!! especially you lot!
Quote from PaulC2K :XRR v FXR would have been fine, its definately a more even pairing, but what is the fuel/tyre situation like? would they still be evenly matched at the 2hr mark or would the FXR need to stop for tyres twice compared to XRR stopping once.
I know what you mean though, currently it might as well be FZR v UF1.

How is the pairing working out in DTM? Those are the sort of distances we should be looking to cover in the GTR round next series of BOTT, and if they're consistantly close races it might actually be a good idea to copy a round from that series which has proved to be equal for those 2 cars, and drop the FZR (of course if the Dev's did the decent thing and fixed these bl**dy cars sometime this decade we might be able to get close racing with all 3 cars!!).

Actually the pairing works really good. Atm the EU side has 4x XRR and 1 FXR win and the NA side has 2x XRR and 2x FXR. These figures (and the rest of the stats) show both cars are pretty equal, tho have each their advantages over each other. Fuel/tire wise is of course very set/ driver dependent but seems to be pretty equal (not changing tires will lead to blown tires in the end).
The main conclusion is that with these two cars its still the skill of the driver what makes the difference rather than with the FZR over XRR/ FXR where you can compensate a lack of skills by picking a car which is ~2s (or more) faster a lap.

Quote from PaulC2K :
Have a nice day
Im guessing the 'team joke' revolves around Appie mutating into a generic yank, if not, that'll be my new inside-joke which i wont tell anyone about!! especially you lot!

You guessed right. Their all copycats trying to get a place to stay in the US. :P
Quote from AppiePils :You guessed right. Their all copycats trying to get a place to stay in the US. :P

Have they tried spelling everything incorrectly? removing letters from words, replacing the odd s with z's and similar things they've blatently stole and hashed up beyond belief?

You steal our language and then go and f**k it all up and then waggle it under our noses like cheap hookers... (hmm, that doesnt work, kinda implies im visiting the wrong type of hookers really... not that I - nevermind ) .... or something.

Color - There's a U there damnit!
realize - Its RealiSe!
Pissa ... Yeah okay so keep SOME z's in words

And dont get me started on Chips, Jelly and a host of other food!!

PaulC2K is currently seeking professional attention.
#10 - th84
:rolleyes:
Never seen the other racers so I have no clue. But I'll go with my dear mate Benji. [RF] ftw ^^

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG