The online racing simulator
G25 Pedal Set on a Momo Racing Wheel (Black).
Can it be done?
Those are "by default" compatible? Or not?

I would like to know.

Thanks.

ps: sorry about posting it here too.
I've posted the same topic on the right are but had a lot of views and not many answers (1), maybe here i"ll get some help?
If you mod could let it linger for a few hours, i appreciate that.
Maybe i can find someone here who has a G25 AND a Momo and could answer that for me, thanks.
#2 - SamH
Jakg is having to do that at the moment.. or at least he WAS doing for the race on Sunday last. I think he's sent his G25 back for exchange now, though. His G25 wheel jacked it in, so he was back on a momo wheel but using the G25 pedals.

I think you'd need more than JUST the pedals though, because I think you need the G25 wheel to connect the wheels TO, to connect via USB. It's just the motors or something in the wheel that died on Jak.

PS I'll leave this thread here in the short-term to pick up some more views/responses, though by rights it needs to be in Technical Assistance. I'll move it later, when people have had a chance to take it in.
Thanks Sam.
I"ll wait for Jakg then.
It's not like he doesn't post that often or whatnot, right?
I can say that Momo black pedals work with the G25 wheel. You have to invert one of the pedal axis though in software. So I'd guess that it also works the other way around then...

edit: however, I strongly doubt that the clutch pedal will work then
In that case, does anybody want to buy my G25 pedals? I don't need them. (got a home made set with a load cell brake pedal)
Yep you can just plug both wheels into to separate USBs. I used to do this with my momo and an old saitek so I could use the accelerator pedal from the Saitek as a clutch.
Thanks for the tolerance, Sam!
You can move it now as you wish.

Quote from goode400 :In that case, does anybody want to buy my G25 pedals? I don't need them. (got a home made set with a load cell brake pedal)

I surely would.
But i'm from Brazil so things could get messy.
If you've got a price, PM me anyway, ok?
Quote from Meanie :Thanks for the tolerance, Sam!
You can move it now as you wish.

I surely would.
But i'm from Brazil so things could get messy.
If you've got a price, PM me anyway, ok?

The shipping to Brazil might cost more than its worth.
#9 - Gunn
The G25 pedals themselves are not compatible with the Momo steering wheel unit, the plug is not the same and will not push in to place.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG