The online racing simulator
Can't get server list
(7 posts, started )
Can't get server list
Hi

i deactivated private and public servers at the server screen (don't ask why...) and refreshed the list, then the typical "No connection to masterserver" message came. Because i can't connect, there is no server screen where i can change the settings Oo Anyone knows if there is a .cfg or something where i can change this back?
Quote from Flughafen :Hi

i deactivated private and public servers at the server screen (don't ask why...) and refreshed the list, then the typical "No connection to masterserver" message came. Because i can't connect, there is no server screen where i can change the settings Oo Anyone knows if there is a .cfg or something where i can change this back?

Use Join2LFS instead - Its much better - I never use anything else
well, the next problem is that our internet in our dromitory only has only few ports open, so i can only play the few servers that use the standard lfs port -.- joining by "join2LFS" is pretty difficult because every server is shown and not only the ones i can join.

I may get my own DSL with unlimited ports in 2 month, but till then it would be cool playing LFS ^^
I cant see where to change the server port?
It's in the cfg.txt file. This file is in the same folder with the LFS.EXE

Open it with notepad and find the line
Quote :
Master Port 29339

29339 is the default as you can see
Many thanks KMSpeed, I am now sorted and back online.

Chris

Can't get server list
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG