The online racing simulator
Problem with new wheel and lfs
(10 posts, started )
hello..i got a new wheel ( i had an genius ) and now i got a DFP. so..when i first got in LFS with it i had a blue screen. then another shiny screen..and now it works good..but sometimes LFS dosent work well..i mean..the fps are going low for 1-2sec..and i can get out of the track with this problem. the eror in blue screen was IRQ_LESS_OR EQUAL. can i do something?
Quote from Andrei221 :hello..i got a new wheel ( i had an genius ) and now i got a DFP. so..when i first got in LFS with it i had a blue screen. then another shiny screen..and now it works good..but sometimes LFS dosent work well..i mean..the fps are going low for 1-2sec..and i can get out of the track with this problem. the eror in blue screen was IRQ_LESS_OR EQUAL. can i do something?

Sounds like you may have a hardware conflict on your USB. IRQ is something to do with Interupt requests I think which is related to hardware operation.
i have only my printer on USB.. but ..why i got fps loss in LFS?
Quote from Andrei221 :i have only my printer on USB.. but ..why i got fps loss in LFS?

If you have hardware conflicts it will effect performance at time. Have a look in Device Manager at your USB ports and see if there are any warnings or anything.
Well you have a DFP, which is USB right? And you have your printer which is USB.... the two could be conflicting.
1. no there aren't any conflicts in device manager
Unplug the printer and leave the wheel only and see if the problem continues.

Also use another USB port for the wheel.
Quote from Andrei221 :1. no there aren't any conflicts in device manager

Maybe have a look in the system and application event logs. Thats usually a good place to start looking
with the printer pluged off its the same... so what can i do?
Quote from Andrei221 :with the printer pluged off its the same... so what can i do?

Were there any errors or warnings in the logs?

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG