The online racing simulator
The fastest time in Oval Track with V8?
I am going to try to brake it and make a movie. I am not talking about single player. I want to brake the multiplayer record. Anyone know? Thanks

Sorry for my poor english
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Quote from thisnameistaken :Why do some people with S2 full show up as "Demo racer"?

I don't know.
#3 - (SaM)
If you're using the S2 unlocker, hold on to your head and be sure to use flame-retardant clothing.

If you want to know the S2 hotlap charts, the WR list, head on to http://www.lfsworld.net/, login, double click on the S2 Hotlaps icon, click the Hotlap Charts tab and click on select the car/track combination.
Quote from (SaM) :If you're using the S2 unlocker, hold on to your head and be sure to use flame-retardant clothing.

If you want to know the S2 hotlap charts, the WR list, head on to http://www.lfsworld.net/, login, double click on the S2 Hotlaps icon, click the Hotlap Charts tab and click on select the car/track combination.

um...I don't know how to say in english...
If 2 cars go together, the car behind will go faster. What is the fastest time of the car behind?

Thanks
Quote from thisnameistaken :Why do some people with S2 full show up as "Demo racer"?

because some people dont post here using their lfsw username
#6 - (SaM)
Quote from siemens :um...I don't know how to say in english...
If 2 cars go together, the car behind will go faster. What is the fastest time of the car behind?

Thanks

You mean drafting? Well yea you can go faster and have a laptime better than the WR, but the Hotlap charts wich the WR charts consist of are done offline in a singleplayer hotlap session so there's no other car to draft behind.

The official WR is like 0:36.25 but the multiplayer WR is like 0:35.30, but those dont count because you can draft and cheat with addons etc.
Quote from siemens :um...I don't know how to say in english...

Thanks

u mean a windshadow
#9 - Nobo
My fastest time on the oval is 34.97 . But i know a guy with 34.95!
Quietscheente (was arranged, my time not )! But Quietscheente is the best oval racer ever!!!
ALDI
Well..
Unofficial because it was not set online but (EAGLE)Iceman and I, (EAGLE)Can-Man set a 34.78 with bump drafting. Watch the replay at www.eagleraceteam.com and let us know what u think....

(EAGLE)Can-Man
And yes i agree, Squeeky is the BEST!
Quote from (SaM) :
The official WR is like 0:36.25 but the multiplayer WR is like 0:35.30, but those dont count because you can draft and cheat with addons etc.

First off, i don't see why it 'don'T count', drafting is a function of physics and
there's nothing 'unfair' about it imo. That said, you can't
compare singleplayer and multiplayer times directly because of that.

Now, tell me, what 'cheat add-on' are you halucinating there ?!
-
((SaM)) DELETED by (SaM)
Remember LFS Tweak? Rememer Minimekanik. Those work online. If WRs online were counted, there'd be insane useless WRs because of people using insanely tweaked cars getting incredibly low times. The Blackwood XRT WR would be like 0:48.xx
That's the reason why PBs dont count as WRs anymore. I heard they did count as WRs a while back but people cheated so the devs moved WRs to hotlapping wich is singleplayer > no drafting to get a complete driver/track/setup based lap time and no cheating because hotlaps become invalid if cheated.

I didnt say drafting is cheating, read the post. I said draft OR cheat with addons.
slipstream FTW! Lol
Quote from Dragger :slipstream FTW! Lol

Are you on OT?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG