The online racing simulator
Somthing For Skins/Rims(wheels)
I think it would be very handy to be able to skin the rims of a car. To be able to make the color more variable if you want a certain color on a certain wheel or somthing. And also it would be alot easier to pick a good color to fit with the car rather than a slider of the three main colors. I think this is a small request.

Not really an improvment though, sorry.
Yeah, maybe the two parts of the rims (inner and outer) could just have a little rectangle in the skin file, like the mirrors have. That would indeed be handy to get the colour right.
Quote from FallenReaper :...And also it would be alot easier to pick a good color to fit with the car rather than a slider of the three main colors....

In case you haven't noticed, every single colour can be made with those three sliders. To make it easier, look at the sliders in a paint program to get the colour you want.

I would like to make the front and rear wheels different colours though.

MAGGOT
On that topic I think it would be nice to be able to skin the tires sidewalls. I'd also like to suggest for the wheels to be given bolts and a slight remodelling for a more realistic center part.
Quote from MAGGOT :In case you haven't noticed, every single colour can be made with those three sliders. To make it easier, look at the sliders in a paint program to get the colour you want.

I would like to make the front and rear wheels different colours though.

MAGGOT

On that matter I would really dig a numerical value (or even better, enterable numbers) for the RGB-Info, to match the wheels with the skin.

Then there would be no need for skinning the wheels, at least for me

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG