The online racing simulator
Driving Force Pro For Sale!
(26 posts, started )
Driving Force Pro For Sale!
I'm putting my DFP up for sale, to anyone who wants to buy it. Its in good condition, although I've taken off the front "GT" logo as it was broken. The wheel works really well, especially with LFS. I have pictures on request if you would like to see. I'm looking for around £55 ONO, you would be paying for the Wheel, pedals and all the required wires and Power adapters.

I'm also selling my ACT Labs Shifter, which comes with a spare adapter, the 8-gate shifter plate and a really nice Leather Momo gear knob. The mounting plate comes with it too, and i'll throw in the clamp I used to secure it. For the shifter I am looking for around, £45 ONO.

Both items will be send through Royal Mail, so If you wanted to buy both the postage cost may be a little higher.

Thanks for looking! Please don't hesitate to ask me about anything.

EDIT:
Scrap those prices, Make me an offer. I want to get rid of these now.

DFP:
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/8...titled4tc0.png
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/9...titled1vw1.png
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/306/untitled2sa4.png

Note: it looks better in the flesh, these pictures aren't exactly complimenting.

Shifter:
http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=26112&d=1173613029
#2 - Jakg
btw, i can get a new DFP for £55 minus postage
and its not just Jakg that can get one for £55 lol. Tbh they are around that price new if you look about, just to let you know.

Good luck with the sale though.
I'll give you £45 for the shitfter if you pay the postage and eBay list the item
Do you really want it on ebay? It would be much easier to just use a paypal transaction. (thats what ebay runs off mainly)
I would like it listed on ebay if poss, just a basic auction with photo I'll give you the extra 2 quid to cover it

I'll PM you once I get back from the bank and you could set up the auction then.
Alright, i'll do it all on saturday. Which is probably the next time I've got the time to take pictures..etc. I'll reserve the shifter for you until then. Cheers!
Over here you can get a new DFP for around 33 pound 40 with postage
Sorry to mess you about Mcintyre but I found a G25 that was going cheap so I'm going for that instead.
Shifter is back up for sale then. Its all packaged up ready to go, I've got some pictures too. Take a look, if your interested make me an offer.
Attached images
shifter1.jpg
shifter2.jpg
shifter3.jpg
shifter4.jpg
Quote from mcintyrej :Shifter is back up for sale then. Its all packaged up ready to go, I've got some pictures too. Take a look, if your interested make me an offer.

Oh man if only it wouldn't be so damn expensive to ship it to Brazil!!
And we would have to declare it at 50 US$ max (shiping included) or else i would get a pretty cool 88% importing tax.

But prolly it wouldn't fly.
Customs here would say it cost 200US$ or so and i would be hosed, heh. :/
is the DFP sold?? I am looking for a very cheap one(well, as cheap as possible)

Does anyone have any ideas on where to get one?
*bump*

Anyone interested? If not i'm putting them on ebay.
i`m interested...could u post more pics with it plz?
ok...the wheel looks ok to me...but the act labs shifter seems to be a bitt to expensive...i dunno what`s the price of the transport from UK-Romania...i`m quite interested but i think i`ll buy only the wheel set (without the act labs shifter)...u should post details...payment details and transportation details
Ok. Postage via Royal Mail Airmail would be, £38. I think thats a bit too much, to be honest.

Though, that was the first courier I found. If you can find a cheaper service, thats reliable enough then just post here. Though, the shifter would be quite cheap to post
dunno but just like u said £38 is a little to much...i can buy a dfp from here (new) at 100-110 euros...in £ this value is about 80£...but the fact is that from here i buy it brand new...from u...second hand and more expensive...i`ll think about it
btw...the prices aren`t precise...i set them with these values only to present u the situation...
What do you want to do then? If you find a cheaper courier i'd be happy to post.

FIRST POST UPDATED
I am really considering to buy a logitech driving force pro as one of my friends (Sam - Dark Elite) advised me that they are very good. But I have a few questions:

1. Does it have an analogue PS2 plug so I have to buy a seperate adapter to plug into my PC or is it fully compatible with my PC?

2. Where is the best place to buy one from because some of you have said in the posts above that you can get one for under £40??

If you could answer these questions it will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Savan - Alive Ghost
#22 - Jakg
there £55 new and it has a standard USB plug, no converters required
Is that straight from Logitech?
#24 - Jakg
is what straight from Logitech?

And please don't cross post
What do you mean??

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG