The online racing simulator
new m3
(40 posts, started )
Quote from ajp71 :Oh dear the downward spiral continues, the E30 and E36 M3s were attractive cars the E46 wasn't as good but hardly ugly then they turn up with this, they haven't even bothered to paint the roof or clean the foot well on the show car!

I have to agree on the E36 and E46. My father owns a 1994 325is and it has some very taught, muscular lines. I always felt the E46 was a bit too rounded, more feminine than the E36.

My father's 325is is also really nice to drive. Although a little down on power and with a relatively loose diff and crappy tires, it's still quite a lot of fun.
I am pissed. They finaly upgraded the body style too look like the newer 5 series, and 3 series. I hate how the new cars look al futuristic. I loved the look of the M3 untill now.

Shame...
It gave me a power bulge.

Seriously though, I like it!

I'm not a huge fan of all of Chris Bangle's designs, but this one is spot-on.
#29 - axus
I quite like it. I think it will become an icon over time - it may look futuristic now but don't all new cars do that when they come out (except Saabs and all the Korean stuff)? 20 years from now you'll probably look at it and think "wow, what a beauty".
#30 - JTbo
Small whale with rear lights from Avensis or something like that it is.

What is wrong with this? Still beats looks of new hands down 100-0
Much better then other BMW's in production, much worse then proper BMW's (e36, e46, e38, e32)
Lovely! Not too keen on it from the side view, but the rear is dead sexy!

Its only a concept, will have to wait and see what becomes final but whatever they decide its going to be a killer. V8!
I think it's cool. Without that buble on the hood it would look the same as e92 coupe. Now if you see it on the road you know that you will be slower for sure

With normal hood you would say BORING, now you say UGLY.
And I say AGRESSIVE (and original )

ps. good for tristan he didn't say anything about bmw owners' wifes, bananas would be close
Quote from axus :I quite like it. I think it will become an icon over time - it may look futuristic now but don't all new cars do that when they come out (except Saabs and all the Korean stuff)? 20 years from now you'll probably look at it and think "wow, what a beauty".

I don't think you can really say that about this, what's 'futuristic' about it? All I see is yet another overly stylised car with far too many artificial curves and aggressive bits all awkwardly merged together like far too many new cars.
-
(Btoryo) DELETED by Btoryo
If you look better, you will see many other BMWs on the roads. Believe me there are loads of them
I still think that car would look much better if wrapped around a tree.
#40 - JTbo
Quote from spankmeyer :I still think that car would look much better if wrapped around a tree.

Don't worry, we will soon see these kind of mods applied, I'm fairly sure from it

new m3
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG