The online racing simulator
FPS drop!
(7 posts, started )
#1 - MaxRC
FPS drop!
Hi racers!

I'm experiencing some FPS problems in LFS. I used to drive at 100 FPS in every single car/track combination until I installed the last official LFS patch. Since then, i'm getting random FPS drops for 1-2 seconds, going down to 0 and then it comes back again to the 100.

Look at the following graph. It shows the FPS evolution in a 5 laps test in LFS:

No other processes running, graphic drivers updated, etc... What else should I look for?

Thanks
I get these too sometimes, i had one yesterday just out of the blue. It made me crash, which is annoying.
My question is, how did you make that graph? I want a graph of my FPS like that....
#4 - Davo
I'm guessing fraps benchmark tool and a spreadsheet program like excel.
I can't really help but I'm curious as to what hardware you have and what settings you run LFS at...
~Bryan~
i have that since ive put in my new graphics car (geforce 7600GS) so im not sure if its down to the patch or the card, but it still happens.
#7 - MaxRC
Quote from Davo :I'm guessing fraps benchmark tool and a spreadsheet program like excel.

Yep, you're right.

Quote from dropin_biking :I can't really help but I'm curious as to what hardware you have and what settings you run LFS at...
~Bryan~

The same hardware and the same settings I had before installing the last patch, running LFS with no problems :icon23:: AMD Sempron 3000+, 1 GB ram, GeForce 6600, 1280x1024, 2x aa, etc.

FPS drop!
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG