The online racing simulator
This is going to sound like a really stupid question...
...but is CSR supposed to be used in ADDITION to the sounds in LFS? What sounds am I supposed to disable if anything?
just use the ingame thingy
CSR was made as additional sounds but since the sound update and the suprise of the sound editor then some nice sounds can be had so i would suggest using the in game sounds and using DaveWS sound pack or making your own
#4 - Renku
Mix and match
Alright, well I've settled for both. I was using the CSR thingie for a bit, and I REALLY like the things like the brake noise with a sound pack I had gotten for that. I DO like the engine sounds of Dave's sound pack (which I had been using previously) so I'm using those. As for the rest, I'm undecided - I really like the tranny noise of CSR as well as other stuff... so I think I'm gonna mix and match.

But yea, I was entirely unaware of V2, so thanks! Lol.

ACTUALLY, I know it's possible, using the in-game sound editor, to turn off certain sounds (like gear whine, or the turbo, etc...) but it doesn't remember these settings, even if I try to save them as a new scheme. Any way I can have it remember? I'm using CSR for some of the sounds, so I want them off.
use the muffler for gear whine and turbo

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG