The online racing simulator
Team Puma Motorsports skins
(22 posts, started )
If anyone that skins more than they play live for speed I think this is a job for you.

I need a team skin for Puma Motorsports. Every car but there is no rush. All I need is FZR number 29 by March 24th. If anyone can do this it would be great. I want some puma logos splashed on and black red and white. If anyone could do these it would be great. Also you don't have to do them all. Someone could do 10 and someone could do the rest. Or you could just do one. I don't really care.

Anyone that can do this please reply!
Really....no one even says anything?
#3 - th84
Try posting it in your team thread. Hopefully more people will see it there.
OK I think I got a email from someone wanting to do them so I do not think I need to do that yet....We will see if the deal falls through or not.
what?
Quote from racer hero :If anyone that skins more than they play live for speed I think this is a job for you.

I need a team skin for Puma Motorsports. Every car but there is no rush. All I need is FZR number 29 by March 24th. If anyone can do this it would be great. I want some puma logos splashed on and black red and white. If anyone could do these it would be great. Also you don't have to do them all. Someone could do 10 and someone could do the rest. Or you could just do one. I don't really care.

Anyone that can do this please reply!

How close is that description to this?
http://smg.photobucket.com/alb ... rrent=1stfxrwallpaper.jpg
I might do them, but im not the best skin maker, ill see what i can do

ok
So your going to try?
Well, if you want to pay...
aha no im not paying for skins and thank you josh!
No worr's and ur request for all the skins is on the way, lol really this will take a while becuase i will post them all at ounce, ill make a album on photobucket send u the link to it and you can get it from there, that will be easier than uploading them here, the XRR i just done and looks really cool i think.

Al l the skins will have the same scheme
Thanks again josh!
Quote from racer hero :Thanks again josh!

no worry's i feel good helping you out, i couldnt get any done tonight becuase

I had options evening tonight, and tomorrow its a meeting about the schoo ltrip to newyork so im sorry but ill be off-work as it were

Sorry but ill have to put these on delay for a short time
np dude its a big job so I understand.
Quote from racer hero :np dude its a big job so I understand.

Thanks im gladyou understand ^^ i remember doing a guy a skin he wanted a replica of a real car but it was really weird, and really hard so it took a while to find the right things, he was flipping his lid he wanted it done by 1 hour :'(
Oh thank god after many days of labour they are done and uploaded

p.s i cant be assed to resisze all of them to 1024 man,=.. sorry
Ok i said i would put number's to the car's but seriosuly a skin for every car for FREE is good, and you can add numbers to the skinsusing Gimp.. My mate uses Gimp so i asked him, 4 member's may seem not a lot for 19 skins but add it up and too how long it will take and the upload time, i have a life aswell, i just cant take it man ive done your request so im done, Sorry

- Dizzle -
the links you gave showed nothing
OK thanks for your help dizzlez!

(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG