The online racing simulator
rfactor...quick! close this thread!
(6 posts, closed, started )
Oh I know, sorry, I just couldn't resist posting, having just downloaded and tried rfactor for the first time......but......how does anybody ever even think of putting it in the same league as LFS? Never has a game been so quickly uninstalled from my PC, and never have I felt so relieved to fire up LFS and do a few laps.

Sorry for doubting LFS devs, I just had to know for sure!
r factor isnt that bad, its all about modding,sure things are a little disorganised with mods n stuff but it isnt a bad game,

i ran in a 35 slot server 30 mins race with 24 hours timescaled, man it was great fun, sooo cool how the track lights flicker on when the sun goes down,

LFS is good but RF is aswell, sure LFS is a better online/driving experiance but RF isnt THAT bad, well thats just one man opinion
and honestly the standard content you get with RF is terrible, i will always fire it up if i fancy a run around a very well made nurby in some porche challenge cup cars,
rFactor thread. rFactor vs LFS thread. These threads brought to you in part by the power of the search button
#4 - ZORER
As the thread title requests, and since there's already existing threads on the matter, we could do without another one.
This thread is closed

(6 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG