The online racing simulator
Anyone know of a North American Leauge?
North American Leauge?
Iam looking to joing one or a group to improve my race times and have fun.

Thanks.
I always want to participate in the LOTA, as FOX is my favourite car. Also I'm living in Pacific Northwest. However, the time 18:30 for PNW is too early as most of the guys including me is still working..
Don't forget Black Sheep, NoQuarter. :]
Quote from keithano :I always want to participate in the LOTA, as FOX is my favourite car. Also I'm living in Pacific Northwest. However, the time 18:30 for PNW is too early as most of the guys including me is still working..

Sorry about that. We'd love to have you race with us, of course, but starting any time later than 9:30 EST is too late for the guys on the east coast, obviously (we usually finish after 11pm over here). No chance of shaping your schedule around it?
Quote from DeadWolfBones :No chance of shaping your schedule around it?

Ha, that's funny .

Er, sorry boss, I have to leave work early every week on this day.

Why? You going to school for some classes or something?

Ah, no. I have, ah, a race on a computer, umm, game every day at this time .

Some of us have more flexible schedules than others, I guess. Too bad, we always need new blood.
I was in PST for the first season of LOTA, and those races would be starting at 7:00pm, and that wasn't too late. Usually a work day was from 8 to 5 typically, gave me plenty of time to get home . Some people can't make the times, some can.

Should really have a NA league that has a focus on a series both during the week and/or weekend times.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG