The online racing simulator
Reality rendering
(17 posts, started )
Reality rendering
How to make that fu*king beautifle render ???!?

Thankyou
Attached images
FZR_ontheroadMD.jpg
The car is rendered and the other is just a picture.
#3 - Jakg
Good scene + Photoshop does wonders

Look at this pic i made, i have a TINY amount of rendering skill, but that on a Photoshoped background would look sweet
#4 - ZORER
it shouldn't be only the rendering skill but also scene setup is very important.Matching the sunlight (or whatever light used)in the scene to the sunlight in the photograph is very important.Light colour, car shader are important too.Or hdri lighting should be used for best matching...LFS cars usually fail on realistic renders due to their game-based mesh structure.They are not made for production rendering.They are for real time rendering.
But these images rock anyway
#5 - Davo
Nice background picture used for the environment + HDRI map for the reflections and lighting and I suspect a directional brazil light for the hard shadow of the sun = realistic render.
Haha, Mitch, you've posted it
I did some pix like this earlier but they were imperfect and I didn't wanna spend a lot of time, so... whenI get to my PC and I dig 'em up I'll post them and explain it step by step the easy way if I won't be beaten offcourse.

PS I loved how this guy questioned me @msn: he sent me these 2 pics with 1 comment:
Quote from Mitch (RudolfR) :how?

#7 - Davo
How do you do them Funnycat?
Ok, take a picture of your desire, put is a viewport bkg for perspective (not an env map), try to achieve same FOV and size/zoom in the viewport and on the pic, make a small white plane right under the car for shadows/reflections, take some pic or HDRi for an env map, mess with RGB values, etc, etc, match the lighting, render, open up Photoshop, delete what u don't need (bkg, not shadowed plane) make the shadow a "layer via cut", gaussian blur it a lil bit, make it a multiply layer with some suitable opacity (compare it with other pic objects), make the supposed view-through windows a new layer via cut with low opacity, edit the cars brightness/contrast/colors to suit the pic,
add effects, etc, some final touches, and voila! I might've forgotten something, I was rushing
Attachment: Just a quick one, not really good at all, just to show the basics
Attached images
111.jpg
wip.jpg
IMG_1111.jpg
render.jpg
#9 - Davo
Not bad, the lighting is a bit weird the car sisnt shiny enough, but meh like you said just example, thanks.
awesome, love it.
Niicceeee... Bit too blurry car though, looking good anyways
who can show me how to make HDRI file with background pic ??
Did these last summer .. didn't spent time on them (surfacing) - just wanted to see how some HDR images performed
Attached images
fzr01.jpg
fzr02.jpg
Quote from Funnycat :Ok, take a picture of your desire, put is a viewport bkg for perspective (not an env map), try to achieve same FOV and size/zoom in the viewport and on the pic, make a small white plane right under the car for shadows/reflections, take some pic or HDRi for an env map, mess with RGB values, etc, etc, match the lighting, render, open up Photoshop, delete what u don't need (bkg, not shadowed plane) make the shadow a "layer via cut", gaussian blur it a lil bit, make it a multiply layer with some suitable opacity (compare it with other pic objects), make the supposed view-through windows a new layer via cut with low opacity, edit the cars brightness/contrast/colors to suit the pic,
add effects, etc, some final touches, and voila! I might've forgotten something, I was rushing
Attachment: Just a quick one, not really good at all, just to show the basics

LOL, OffTopic but whatever. Where did u get that EMT pen, that's on the picture?:P
Quote from r4ptor :Did these last summer .. didn't spent time on them (surfacing) - just wanted to see how some HDR images performed

wow, those really seems like a scale cars, the reflex is the couse (i think) the opacxisi is the exact thing
Quote from mixer13134 :LOL, OffTopic but whatever. Where did u get that EMT pen, that's on the picture?:P

What the hell is an EMT pen??? The pic wasn't taken @ my place, it's at Mitch's (RudolfR's) friend's place

Reality rendering
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG