The online racing simulator
User joined dates updated!
(26 posts, started )
User joined dates have been updated to when we registered LFS :O. Yay.
I guess they have, cool.
Nice work! Now if we could just get rid of that blasted 60 second per post deal..:P

I think the date is the date we joined LFS not RSC, as in made a LFS account, most likely thats about the same date though :P
Hmm, wonder where this date came from, as I subscribed in Sep 2002 but it shows Jan 2003
hum.... sounds good

Jan 2004 ho ya.. i forgot my other nick password... and i created a new one
Nothing to see here. Move along people.
Quote from Fordman :Hmm, wonder where this date came from, as I subscribed in Sep 2002 but it shows Jan 2003

Januari 2003 was the first month we started accepting registrations. Something earlier must be your mind acting up
Edited

Arr I see Vic, thanks. So this is Actual Registrations, and not when we joined LFS. SO does this tie up with out Membership Number then also, as if it does, I subscribed before Scawen

Fordie
Quote from geeman1 :What was the point of this? RSC =! LFS Forum

I really don't understand this post.
Quote from Victor :I really don't understand this post.

Nevermind, I am stupid and got confused by threads first post :sorry:
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Hmm, actually i joined LFS in... umm 2002. But in december 2004 I payd for my S1
Quote from thisnameistaken :Whoa, missing time, dude! Put on your tinfoil hat, quick! Have you had any dental work done recently? You can never be too careful.

HA HA, Vic Answered. It is the DATE you Registered with LFS, not RSC. See I registered with RSC the same day I started racing with LFS.

Just found my first ever post on RSC, and it says, basically "Just had my first online race, bla bla bla " and the date was 21st September 2002

Quote from Lible : Hmm, actually i joined LFS in... umm 2002

Yes but your registered date is in 2004, as this is when you Registered with LFS site, NOT RSC SITE.
Quote from Fordman :..this is when you Registered with LFS site, NOT RSC SITE.

OP updated
It's about right for me I think (it should be). Bought S1 in 2003, been playing demo for about 5 days. Remains, to date, the best £12 I have EVER spent on a computer game or sim. The only thing that nearly tops it is the £12 I spent to get S2

I still remember the MRT patch, the 16 racers patch (gulp, poor modem) and the skid marks patch! Was an amazing few weeks/months
Quote from Neokiller :hum.... sounds good

Jan 2004 ho ya.. i forgot my other nick password... and i created a new one

Same here, what sucks is I remembered the old account password after I paid for a S2 Licence on here. So no point changing back.
Yay, I'm one of the oldies as well

I probably found out about LFS in December 2002, as I registered at RSC the day before christamas eve
oct 13th 2004

just over 1 year. nice to see this for everyone, thanks vic!
#18 - JTbo
Good, now we can see who are newbies and who are old slow grandpas

Too bad we can't get date of our first LFS test date visible, hmm that would be somewhere around middle of 2002 for me
I remember how I managed to drive near that bridge at blackwood with Gti, there I lost control when I pushed brake too fast and I was turning same time, there I dropped my jaw and no cure has been found
Cool, really shows the men from the boys!
I signed up May 2004. That was when i paid for S1. I played demo before that for at least a year or more. Hehe, i remember when the MRT patch came out but i didnt have S1! I wanted to buy s1 so bad but back then my dad didnt like buying things over the internet.
Wow! I'm not licensed for a long time yet, but I was a demo user since 2002
Found out from Vic recently when I registered in LFS (join date now), was playing LFS for a few months before that though (sometime September/October 2002 )
#23 - OPK
very nice idea

wuv ya, Vic
so when did i register?

oct 03 lalz OG

(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG