The online racing simulator
Reboot weirdness..
(9 posts, started )
Reboot weirdness..
Config:
AMD Athlon 64 3200+,not OC'd,stock cooler,1GB RAM,ATi 1600xt..

My PC restarted itself today, first thing I thought about was overheating,checked wit SpeedFan..I also checked the ram with Windows diagnostic tool and memtest-no errors.Avast and spybot shown nothing.

So,the questions are:
1. Is my PC overheating,or starting to?(Pic attached,temps in Celsius)
2. Could the problem be somewhere else?

Thanks.
(sorry for dumb questions )
Attached images
545454.JPG
Quote from Thunderhead :Config:
AMD Athlon 64 3200+,not OC'd,stock cooler,1GB RAM,ATi 1600xt..

My PC restarted itself today, first thing I thought about was overheating,checked wit SpeedFan..I also checked the ram with Windows diagnostic tool and memtest-no errors.Avast and spybot shown nothing.

So,the questions are:
1. Is my PC overheating,or starting to?(Pic attached,temps in Celsius)
2. Could the problem be somewhere else?

Thanks.
(sorry for dumb questions )

Is your psu like underpowered i had the same issues until i upraded my stock hp psu to 500 watt actec psu WEll worth it ny ways ur problem might be the same
40c is only 104f, the temps are well within range.

Sometimes PC's randomly restart.. My athlon XP 2200+ always ran at 93f but sometimes would randomly restart. A defrag once a week fixed that problem though, I would give it a try.
So that is okay for idle temperatures?

Anyway thanks for answers.
#5 - JTbo
My system temps are CPU 33C and MB 27C, same CPU, but I guess those temps are somewhat in range.

+12V should be more than 9V however, maybe PSU is getting old (they can loose 20% from output because of age)
Quote from JTbo :My system temps are CPU 33C and MB 27C, same CPU, but I guess those temps are somewhat in range.

+12V should be more than 9V however, maybe PSU is getting old (they can loose 20% from output because of age)

Btw try putting ur hand in front of the psu fan aND see if its hot or not. if it is maybe u should clean up the fan opening or if u got cluttered wires tie them up to make it clean or see if any drivers are to blame that might the problem also
Quote from Thunderhead :So that is okay for idle temperatures?

Anyway thanks for answers.

It's fine for a stock heatsink, i have a upgraded heatsink and mine is only at 78f right now (i have the same cpu)
Right click my computer, Properties, Startup & recovery & check that Automatically restart is NOT ticked.

This will sort whether or not it's hardware or windows related.

Windows can restart itself for various bizarre reasons so ruling this out is a good start.
Quote from Racer X NZ :Right click my computer, Properties, Startup & recovery & check that Automatically restart is NOT ticked.

This will sort whether or not it's hardware or windows related.

Windows can restart itself for various bizarre reasons so ruling this out is a good start.

1. Had auto restart on at that moment. Turned it off. And now seeing that atleast 30 people told me these temps are A-OK,I'm more and more inclined to think that it is a winblows problem.....Format coming,me thinks

Thanks guys.

Reboot weirdness..
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG