The online racing simulator
Any info on this skin?
(5 posts, started )
Any info on this skin?
Hello everyone, I was browsing a random car forum I stumbled upon and I saw this picture as a signature for one of the members and I've been wanting to know who makes this skin and if it is available for the public. Lucky for me, I completely forgot what site I found this picture in. I've been searching through many LFS themed forums but I have yet to find this skin anywhere and I'd just like some help about this skin.
Attached images
Twoofakindsigcopy-1.jpg
#2 - Renku
Looks like its the same team, dunno, no signatures though: here!
#3 - Gunn
Quote from Jeff13b :Hello everyone, I was browsing a random car forum I stumbled upon and I saw this picture as a signature for one of the members and I've been wanting to know who makes this skin and if it is available for the public. Lucky for me, I completely forgot what site I found this picture in. I've been searching through many LFS themed forums but I have yet to find this skin anywhere and I'd just like some help about this skin.

Would you be satisfied with a skin of similar design instead of that exact skin? It isn't difficult to make something like this.
#4 - Bean0
Similar one on my site for public use...

Quote from Gunn :Would you be satisfied with a skin of similar design instead of that exact skin? It isn't difficult to make something like this.

That would be very nice of you if you did.

Nice skin too BeanO, I'll use that too. I just really like the look of the skin in my first post because of the aggresiveness it has due to the vents, sideskirts and the look a like sleepy eye headlights.

Any info on this skin?
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG