(37 posts, started )
XR DDS textures
New tail lights, an some interior improvements for XR G/T
Attached files
XR_Interior1.dds - 682.8 KB - 2350 views
#2 - herki

I have that stereo in my car
Realy good work! Thanks !
Very nice job on those tail lights :up: I'd suggest removing the "RX7" from the console unit, though. Maybe replace it with XRT?
It's not a bad idea, i ll think to change it
You can tell me if you have others opinion, i ll try to replace it in my work ^^
(sorry for my so bad english :s)

And thanx very well for encouragements!
I don't like texture replacements at all because I think the one out of the box is just... how the devs want it and I respect that. But those tail lights simply rock, the best I've seen!
After your comments, i did some improvents tell my what you think about
Very nice!
Downloaded them and using them, far the best XRT lights i have seen around!

thanks man, well done!
Thx boys !I m happy to see that you like my work
#11 - Davo
Can you make an edtion where the lights are bigger? As in fill the whole area from top to bottom being strecthed. They looks great but are just too thin.
Very nice work!
Quote from Davo :Can you make an edtion where the lights are bigger? As in fill the whole area from top to bottom being strecthed. They looks great but are just too thin.

I ll try to do that, if i understand correctly what you means
here it is i hope you ll like it
Attached images
imp2.JPG
Attached files
XR_Interior1.zip - 1.1 MB - 537 views
#15 - Davo
That's it, thanks a bunch.
bump for great XR textures. best looking ones ive seen.

Ill be installing when Im home from work.

fwiw I did try searching for threads like this, just searching the thread title for "XR" and it turned up 0 results, and I have seen a handful of threads with just XR in the title in the first few pages. I think the search is sorta broken.
I m happy to see people like what i did on this XR, thanks
The interior is great! But I wonder if you can darken the dashboard abit..

If you do that I will use it now!
If you want a darker dashboard, I think you just have to replace the "XR_Texture.dds" by another darker
Quote from anarchypredator :If you want a darker dashboard, I think you just have to replace the "XR_Texture.dds" by another darker

I really don't think your message will be helpful to AE86drifter...
Not because what you just said isn't right... but because you bumped a thread that will soon celebrate its second birthday
Yep, I know, my memory >> breakdown...But textures are always there for poeple who wants to replace ugly stock XRT's tail lights
You may have to update the files for the latest patch, remember the XR files were modified somewhat with Patch Z.
You're right, I will try to do some improvements also. I hope it will be appreciated.
New textures for patch Z, SOME improvements, and the tails lights are more colourful
(updated)
Attached images
A1.jpg
A2.jpeg
A3.jpeg
A4.jpeg
Attached files
XR_Interior1.dds - 682.8 KB - 712 views
Nobody tried new textures?
-
(Candyman78) DELETED by Candyman78

XR DDS textures