The online racing simulator
New Xbox 360 Wheel???
(8 posts, started )
New Xbox 360 Wheel???
No, but it looks very, very horrible for me
The new wheel for Xbox 360 can be found all over the island here in Singapore... looks like they're desperate to sell it off, and it looks horrible. I dislike the flat area on the bottomon the steering wheel and i heard from my frends it was only 270 degrees rotation... not sure about it though. U'd be better off with the MOMO.
Oh yes - it can be used for the computer, but you'll have to buy the Xbox 360 wireless adapter, which costs about USD$30. Forgot to mention this in the unedited post XD
Well it's not for me, he's a big Forza player and already has the wheel in anticipation of Forza 2. He doesn't want to have to buy another wheel to play LFS but will buy the game if the wheel he already has will suit.
try to google "DIY xbox 360 to usb"
the wheel works with lfs. I just got lfs 2 days ago and have been playing non stop...

like your friend i have the wheel ready and waiting for FM2.

you need the wireless adapter, which I got for $20 usd at a local game store yesterday.

the only problem is that theres no force feedback support for it yet. that said, its still way better than keyboard or keyboard/mouse. easy to get the hang of it, and if you already have the wheel then the buying the adapter would be money well spent.

I dont think a DIY usb mod would work for it, considering it doesnt even have a usb plug, its wirelss.
FFB Drivers for the Wireless wheel will be nice if they ever show up for XP, not just Vista.
Where can I find these force feedback drivers for Vista?

New Xbox 360 Wheel???
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG