The online racing simulator
LFS All-Star Race???
(12 posts, started )
LFS All-Star Race???
Hi you out there...

i have a dream... sorry... I had it last night... I was watching TV, and on One Chanel they drove LFS... First I was getting me sure that it wasn't GIGA (Broadcaster of the EPS), but there were two Voices I knew. The first was Vykos' the second was Ron Ringut's Voice (German MotoGP Commentator on Eurosport). And Suddenly they showed a driver, who was playing LFS... it was Michael Schumacher... from that point I realised that there were 22 Racers, 10 talented LFS drivers (e.g. n1lan), 10 real race Drivers (or former race drivers, e.g. MS, Bernd Schneider, Jean Alesi, Sebastian Bourdais...) and the host of the show with his partner (Steffan Raab & Elton).

Wouldn't it be funny to see the best real race drivers driving against the Creme de la Creme of Live for Speed Racing?
i dont think Michael Schumacher would be able to beat any of the aliens in LFS without putting at least 10,000 miles under his belt

i've seen PLENTLY of talented racing drivers play LFS over the years and they all struggle to get to speed. LFS is all about practice.

Sure if your a real racer you'll most likely get up to speed quicker but it doesn't mean you'll beat the aliens.

So unless Schumacher bought LFS today and practiced for a few months i dont think it would be a very good race
#3 - Davo
^^ What he said. It'd be great fun just to watch real drivers play LFS against each other and see who catches on the quickest
#4 - JJ72
LOL imagine montoya swearing over teamspeak and put his finger HARDDDD on the F-keys. While Schumi ask for a restart everytime he goes off the gravel trap.
that's bs about schumi JJ72 - schumi wouldn't get a chance to vote for a restart as he would be banned for wrecking
LFS versus R/L all-star race is a great dream.

However, I would love to see an all-LFS-leagues all-star event similar to the NASCAR all-star event.

I'm not sure, but if there are 32 places (with a knockout heats format or whatever), let's say OLFSL sends 6, STCC and MOE send 5 each, ESL could also send 5 for that matter, UXRL sends 3, OWRL sends 4 ... maybe the last 4 would be done on a "no bull" type format for the drivers that just missed out and champions of smaller leagues got a shot to get in ...

NOTE : Those weightings have not had much thought, before I get flamed for giving OLFSL 6 places and STCC 5 and OWRL 4.
well this "Steffan Raab" is a very important person in German TV Buisness. He found the World Wok Union (i think it's called so) and takes woks as sleds on the ice track of Insbruck-Igls. There are on Saturday the Wok World Championchips or he Drives Stockcar races in the Soccer World Cup Stadium of Gelsenkirchen... And there are some known persons, who are joining these events. And if someone challenges him, he trys the best (sometimes a little bit more) to beat that person. There is a show called "Schlag den Raab" (Beat the Raab) in wich he pays 500.000€ to the guy who beats him in 15 games...

Why not sending him requests
Maybe he would accept it
#8 - ORION
Quote from JJ72 :LOL imagine montoya swearing over teamspeak and put his finger HARDDDD on the F-keys. While Schumi ask for a restart everytime he goes off the gravel trap.

LOL!!!!
nice dream, but it was hard enough, and failed to get Jeremy Clarkson to have a bash at LFS 2yrs ago. He was to "afriad" of me, tristan and JT
BF1 race

Biggie vs. Michael Schumacker
yea sorry
wait, whats going on? i was a bit distracted...thanks Davo

LFS All-Star Race???
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG