The online racing simulator
G25 video demo [Drifting]
(11 posts, started )
DOWNLOAD

A video I recorded, using G25 in 720 mode, H gate shifting and manual clutch.

Car-FZ50
Track-SO Long REV

#2 - d6nn
well uhm nice drifting for sure why do u need gloves ? and whats with the fist at teh end ?
I bought a DFP a few years ago and I found it useless because the force feedback was not fast enough to be used in more that 270 degrees rotation.
Your video prove me that this one have enough power for a realistic force feedback.
Now I know I can buy it, thanks.
Nice action there! Great movie.
My friends have whatched it and they are amized. They like your driving, your wheel and your LCD. I'm totaly agree whit them. But there is one little differentce betwen me and them. They are not motosport fanatics, sim racing fanatics or lfs fanatics like me
Excellent, well done! I like it a lot
#6 - kaynd
Cool vid!

It could be a better if there was less blur or better focus and a mix with the game sounds directly from the sound card.
Quote from d6nn :why do u need gloves ? and whats with the fist at teh end ?

Gloves are to protect my fingers, almost injured at several occasions, no joke.

Quote from kaynd :It could be a better if there was less blur or better focus and a mix with the game sounds directly from the sound card.

To decrease the file size to minimum.
#8 - JJ72
the paddles on the G25 can indeed be rather sharp.

nice one, was expecting some wannabies drift video at first when I saw the title.
Nice gloves

Needs to be in focus really, far to blurry to make anything out.
OMG!! youre so handsome Stan~!
WAY too blurry, hard to see what's going on on the screen. I have the same monitor tho

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG