The online racing simulator
TC and speed limiter issue
(8 posts, started )
#1 - wark
When I try to turn my traction control or speed limiter on or off it takes usually anywhere from three to eight tries (regardless of where they are bound) before they switch. Does anyone else have this problem or know what might be causing it? It's only the TC and SL... very annoying as I try to turn TC off whenever the wheel's straight! Don't remember this happening before the last patch.
hmmm, I thought it was just my wheel button... but I do have this issue.
#3 - ajp71
Sounds like your bind isn't recognised, try increasing the priority of the program your using to make the bind with or just pressing the key on the keyboard to see if that works. Why are you turning TC off on the straights anyway just drive with it either on or off constant fiddling is just going to be frustrating.
I actually have the same problem. Originally I thought it was just the buttons on my old wheel wearing out, but when I switched the pit limiter button to the space bar (or any other key on the keyboard), I still had to press it a few times to get it recognized by LFS. All other functions (except TC, but I could care less about that) work fine.
#5 - Davo
Yep noticed the SL sometimes doesn't disengage and takes a few tries to get going. I've read it has something to do with lag, I don't play single player enough to know if it happens then.
I've had it before too, and just assumed it was either my wheel or me. Pretty sure it's occured on single player mode too, which removes lag from the issue, and it's not a fps issue because I never get less than 100 in single player without AI.
#8 - wark
Thanks all.

@ajp71: It's more frustrating to hear TC come on when it doesn't need to.

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG