The online racing simulator
Simple suggestion, number plate option
well, basically i think we should have the option of turning the number plate on formula cars on or off, as they sometimes run over the skin. it really isnt a big deal but would be nice, maybe if we can place tghe number plate where we want.

for example, ive just made a JPS senna skin for the fox, but the number plate overwrites parts of it, and kinda ruins it.

just a simple request.
Just go into your player options and delete all the letters on your license plate That's what I did
Quote from MAGGOT :Just go into your player options and delete all the letters on your license plate That's what I did

your a legend!

i cant believe i never thought of that lol

thanks
Haha, no worries. If you want the letters displayed on the GTR, TBO, etc cars, make a second player profile in the game and switch between the two. I used to have three profiles; One for general online racing with my team tag ( [T1R]|MAGGOT ). One for racing in my ERO Dynamics FOX (Had to remove name from numberplate because the ERO Dynamics logo passed right through that area) and then I had a third one for use in the SimFIA DTM league, with my real name instead of nick and team tag.

Multiple profiles makes it easy.
#5 - wark
If you don't want to bother with that you could just make the color of it blend into the skin.

However, I'd still like the option of taking number plates off completely for all cars (it has been suggested before IIRC).
Just change the diffuse color of the license plate. I should create a "license plate color changer" mod!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG