The online racing simulator
LX4 slowmotion on BL RallyX track
(18 posts, started )
Hi ladies...

Here is another slow-motion video from my production, this time I drove the LX4 around Blacwood RallyX race track...hope u will like it... enjoy

----------------------------------------------------------------------

LX4 slowmotion

|800x450x32|30fps|3 minutes|Music by Evanescence from album Origin|[COLOR=Red]PLEASE right click and save target as...[COLOR=Black]|

LINK here :

http://spanglerweb.hostuju.cz/movies/LX4slomotion.wmv
Super video, makes me want to jump into the LX4 and run around Blackwood. Goes nicely with the soundtrack too.

mad
Nice video! Well done.

8/10
Em... not bad, but for me.... I just seen a lot of better slowmo movies. But otherway, good job. 7/10
Shame about the front mudguard clipping into the car's body. They should reduce the maximum wheel turn on the LXs to stop that happening.
#6 - Iron
I liked it, though you're still using the wrong brake disc texture.
can you upload it on youtube please
Quote from Iron :I liked it, though you're still using the wrong brake disc texture.

haha, Yea, Im still using it, Im to lazy for changing it
8.5/10
Im trying to upload it to youtube, but something going wrong...can somebody please upload it ? thanks
-
(hugoluis) DELETED by hugoluis
Evanescence - Eternal
I like it. Nice to see the driver throwing the wheel about smoothly for a change, rather than the blip-fest that is .mpr files. (not a complaint, just a such is life thing )

Shame about the over-turning of the wheel through the bodywork, and the static brake disc, but otherwise, nice one!
Quote from Markz :Kegety's smoke mod?

Just a hi-res smoke texture

Thx to all for a comments
Quote from Spangler_CZE :Hi ladies...

Here is another slow-motion video from my production, this time I drove the LX4 around Blacwood RallyX race track...hope u will like it... enjoy

----------------------------------------------------------------------

LX4 slowmotion

|800x450x32|30fps|3 minutes|Music by Evanescence from album Origin|PLEASE right click and save target as...|

LINK here :

http://spagat.hostuju.cz/Spangler/vids/LX4slomotion.wmv

file not found
Got it thanks.

very nice movie, man that LX model needs an update
Hmm sorry, but provider is maybe broken...

(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG