The online racing simulator
LFS World Desktop.
(21 posts, started )
LFS World Desktop.
I searched but couldn't find anything. I know this is a easy question, but it's driving me nuts. where do you edit your profile in LFS World Desktop? For your country, Name, Team, etc? It has my login name but not my racing name, can't find out where that stuff is at. Hope someone can help.
LFS Racers Database - your profile
Don't see anything to edit racer name, or country. :/

P.S. How do you take a screen shot in LFS?
Quote from neglouseight :P.S. How do you take a screen shot in LFS?

Easy, use Print Screen button on keyboard, then go to paint or photoshop and paste (Ctrl + V) and wala, thats how I do it.
Sorry for the Newbie stuff. I'm Mac user running in bootcamp.
#6 - Gunn
Racer name is a forum option. Go to "User CP" link at the top left of the forum and edit profile.

You can change your country by logging into your account at www.liveforspeed.net and browsing to "account details".
Hmm Ok, I got the racing name in the forums. But in the Desktop it's "N/A" Oh well.

Now I just have to figure out what key print screen is on a Mac keyboard. lol
liveforspeed.net -> account details -> first name + last name
lfsworld -> my lfsw settings -> allow real name
Ok thanks.

Just trying to figure out how you'd get your racer name on your LFS Desktop stats page. :/
well, uhm. make your first name = <Klax> and your second = USA

there is no "racername" option for lfw, you got your license name and your real name (why would one use another racername than those 2 anyways?)
Just find it weird it doesn't have your Racer name in your stats page. I was trying to look up one guy since I didn't have his login name was really hard to. Majority of people have different logins then racer names.
#12 - Davo
You can change your racer name to anything, your login name stays with you.
view connection list ingame, hit shift+ctrl, then you get the lfs usernames.
Thanks again.
#15 - FL!P
Quote from neglouseight :Now I just have to figure out what key print screen is on a Mac keyboard. lol

Depends on your keyboard, but try F14 if you have it, or F13.
Quote from neglouseight :I searched but couldn't find anything. I know this is a easy question, but it's driving me nuts. where do you edit your profile in LFS World Desktop? For your country, Name, Team, etc? It has my login name but not my racing name, can't find out where that stuff is at. Hope someone can help.

I found every option except how to insert your team name. Any hints??? I've checked LFSW settings, LFS acct. info, and the forums. Help a newly reborn noob out.
#17 - Jakg
You set up country etc at LiveForSpeed.net (log in)

No idea about teams, i think the team owner sets it up
#18 - th84
Quote from plinky :I found every option except how to insert your team name. Any hints??? I've checked LFSW settings, LFS acct. info, and the forums. Help a newly reborn noob out.

You have to apply for your team to be added. Do that by going to lfs world, click the "racer database"(or something like that), then click the team's search tab. In the top right you will see "Is your team not on this list? Apply here". Click on that and put in your info. Once youve done that and Victor add's your team, you can then go in and add your team members. Once that is done, your team name will magically appear.
Quote from th84 :You have to apply for your team to be added. Do that by going to lfs world, click the "racer database"(or something like that), then click the team's search tab. In the top right you will see "Is your team not on this list? Apply here". Click on that and put in your info. Once youve done that and Victor add's your team, you can then go in and add your team members. Once that is done, your team name will magically appear.

The team has been on LFSW (Black Sheep Racing) for some time now. I'm trying to fill in the team name slot on my online stats list. Is the procedure the same for adding team members??? If so, can it be done by me or does it have to be done by the team leader???
Quote from plinky :The team has been on LFSW (Black Sheep Racing) for some time now. I'm trying to fill in the team name slot on my online stats list. Is the procedure the same for adding team members??? If so, can it be done by me or does it have to be done by the team leader???

has to be done by the person who created the team on lfsw
That's what I needed to hear. Thank for your reply.

LFS World Desktop.
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG