The online racing simulator
Top Gear + Live for Speed = Really cool movie (filming in progress)
I will be beginning a great endeavor over these next few weeks: A kind of Top Gear in LFS machinima movie. It won't be the precise style of Top Gear or the voice though , as I've only watched clips of Top Gear and, obviously, can't hire the hosts . If you have any suggestions or could give a cool title for the show, just tell me. Thanks!
not a suggestion, but more of a question.... what ever happened to don's whole WIP of this, did he just.. give up?
Quote from BlackSheep720 :I will be beginning a great endeavor over these next few weeks: A kind of Top Gear in LFS machinima movie. It won't be the precise style of Top Gear or the voice though , as I've only watched clips of Top Gear and, obviously, can't hire the hosts . If you have any suggestions or could give a cool title for the show, just tell me. Thanks!

Might I suggest that you watch a season of the show first? I love the series; much better than Fifth Gear or any of the Commercial-masked-as-a-show that we have here in the U.S.
Quote from animal1313 :Might I suggest that you watch a season of the show first? I love the series; much better than Fifth Gear or any of the Commercial-masked-as-a-show that we have here in the U.S.

I wasn't attempting to suggest that the show would be exactly like Top Gear, I was just comparing it to that. However, Top Gear is the only show who's clips I watched (YouTube FTW ), so I expect that the show will be more like Top Gear than these other shows you speak of.
#5 - Zero7
Actually, I've now discovered STCC (took me long enough, eh?), so I think I'll be postponing any filming. Sorry if I got your hopes up.
Quote from BlackSheep720 :Actually, I've now discovered STCC (took me long enough, eh?), so I think I'll be postponing any filming. Sorry if I got your hopes up.

great server, but watch out for some fast, aggressive people. You'll find that there is a very small mid-field. Either people are close to WR's or they are getting lapped. I very much like their 1b server with the UF1.
#8 - Don
Quote from XCNuse :not a suggestion, but more of a question.... what ever happened to don's whole WIP of this, did he just.. give up?

wow, what a coincidence yes, i more or less gave up with the project, but in last weeks, with topgear being back on tv, i was really getting back into the mood of wanting to do this - i started a new secret forum yesterday only for the "crew" where we will discuss the script of the episodes etc. But i havent yet contacted anyone (except the stig ) about the forum, so thats what im gonna do in following days - trying to get some people who could help with funny script.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG