The online racing simulator
Burnout??
(6 posts, started )
Burnout??
I See alot of people do burnouts on the spot.. and i can't get it done.. can anybody say how its done.. of just give me a setup witch you can burnout with
its for the XRT
Can be done with any setup. But the easy way is to change the brake bias to 100% front in the setup. Then press the brake, and floor the throttle in first - voila, instant easy burnout.
its easy enough to do, just before you do it, make sure the turbo is spooled up either nearly full or completely full.

frenchy
This might be a no-brainer, but also make sure your gas and brake are set to a different axis...
Quote from tristancliffe :Can be done with any setup. But the easy way is to change the brake bias to 100% front in the setup. Then press the brake, and floor the throttle in first - voila, instant easy burnout.

Back on form i see beating jakg

On topic, doesnt matter what set up your using or controls, just press the clutch, throttle and brake, wait until revs are maximum and let go of clutch. Usually wil have burnout, if not do some donuts first to heat your rear tyres a bit
Quote from Greboth :Back on form i see beating jakg

Hes actually already 600 posts behind.

Burnout??
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG