The online racing simulator
Vote the LFoScars 2007.
(42 posts, started )
Vote the LFoScars 2007.
My LFoScars goes to:

Best Hotlapper :eclipseeh: :Biggie (Actually he has 105wr´s)

Best Racer :auto: : Arrechee (Probably the best alltime racer of LFS-Spain, he has actually 8 wr´s too)

Best Team :rock_band : TKT (He has won our LFSSpain league 6 times. This season they will fight for tittle again)

Best League :grouphug: : LFS Spain (with more than 3300 members and growing, every monday 14 spanish teams, and a lot of freeracers too, fight for the league or cup we are actually running. Each League uses all 18 cars and 18 tracks. All you are invited to participate in without doubt, best league in world)

Best Country :laola: : Spain (We are in nº1 Main Hotlap Rank with only 3% of LFS users, impresive!)

Best Modder/Programmer :detective : Kegetys (he has programmed for LFS Ghost, Spotter and this year SoftTH)

Best Hard for LFS :biggun: : Logitech G25 (This new Wheel its a must for racers)

Thanks, i invite you to vote for LFoScars and create new ones :-)

Thanks!
Not biased toward Spain then
#3 - Jakg
Best racer - from personal experience, R3DMAN (aka Chris Redman of STCC fame), best League, STCC, best coder - Scawen

Best hardware? well as much as i love ma G25, im sure Frex or some other company make something a little better for a LOT more
What the heck does "LFoScars" mean?
#5 - Bean0
Quote from AndroidXP :What the heck does "LFoScars" mean?

LFS Oscars i would have thought

G25 for hardware definatley, it has made H-Shifter/Clutch available to those without 4 figure sums to spend on gaming peripherals.

Coder - Not counting Scawen, I would say Becky. She's only been in the LFS scene for about a year and has provided quite a bit in terms of apps, server side mods etc.

League - STCC, but I'm a bit biased there.

Racer - Hannu Pinola of Muroc. He consistently manages to get good finishes in the under powered and overweight RB4 in the STCC, and is firm but fair when you are trading paint

Don't think I can comment on the others.
LFS Oscars = LFSoScars, a beautiful play on words
I just try to join the words LFS and Oscar, but with my bad english and my silly idea LFoScars is the only word that came to my mind. Sorry for confusion :-)
No offense but some of your racers are pricks, if you race online you will see there are alot better racers then your so call Spanish god Arrechee. TkT never heard of them (oh wonder why because they only race in the Spanish league so compare them to the likes of cyber, 1st, thunder, mercury, ocrana, pod and low).

Quote :
LFS Spain (with more than 3300 members and growing, every monday 14 spanish teams, and a lot of freeracers too, fight for the league or cup we are actually running. Each League uses all 18 cars and 18 tracks. All you are invited to participate in without doubt, best league in world)

How the hell can other people race in it when it is for spanish people only? and your site is only in oh let me guess spanish

Quote :
Best Country :laola: : Spain (We are in nº1 Main Hotlap Rank with only 3% of LFS users, impresive!)

Give me a break but you only race online for a league race and you always password all of your servers and when did i see 1 Spanish racer do anything for lfs, i see no one from the Spanish league uploading any set to inferno to help out the beginner with setups

I can keep on going but i will stop because i can not be bothered.

EDIT: every tryed olfsl, they have some of the best racers around, well lets say it gets the attentions of sracer, bawbag, macest, ruditardo etc etc
#9 - Davo
Not to mention how rude the spanish demo racers are and how much they crack the game. The only good thing are the latina chicas
#10 - JTbo
Quote from Jakg :
Best hardware? well as much as i love ma G25, im sure Frex or some other company make something a little better for a LOT more

Afaik, all that Frex does is that they change steering wheel, no better FF no more precise pots, nothing that really matters and price is still more than good wheel, so hardly they can get best hardware trophy.

However there are those other companies that actually do some nice gadgets, simconmotion, or some speed 7 pedals for example, I don't even know all, but there surely is something insanely priced gadgets that are better than real life

My knowledge from Spain is restricted to this film and I'm sure that may leave some gaps, however before we can decide what is best country we need to decide what this best includes, pretties girls or what.
Finland has 3.7% of licensed racers and there is only bit over 5 Million of use in whole country, Spain has Madrid that has as much people and our whole country, so at least we have quite large % of our population infested with LFS.

I think that in Spain there is LFS fever spreading however, there was not so many racers from there at S1 era, imo.

Best country has to be Germany, Nutter rank leader and look at WR holders chart, there is many fast racers from Germany. I see Spain leading only main hotlap nations rank, there are many racers coming from Spain, but they are not fastest yet, so really have to vote Germany in this matter.
Also Germany has huge user base, there is no doubt that is most important area for LFS.

Really can't tell best racer, is even hard to decide what makes one best, is it that he races 100% clean or 100% fast etc. Same goes for teams.

Really first we should decide what makes something best, then analyze everything based on that so we could see who is best by those standards. It is unlikely that such best is best if we look some other aspects instead, so saying something is best is quite misleading really.
#11 - JTbo
Quote from Bean0 :
Racer - Hannu Pinola of Muroc. He consistently manages to get good finishes in the under powered and overweight RB4 in the STCC, and is firm but fair when you are trading paint

Hmm, I wonder if he is relative to Sanna Pinola (2001 Nordic F3 Champion)
Pinola s do have something in blood as always very successful in motorsports
RC10Racer, i dont want to make a war, this is just a game :-) I sincerely try to voted my preferences, everyone its invited to speak.

1-LFS Spains is not closed for anyone. The site is opened to all racers and all countries and Teams. The Site is Spanish based but the Norms AKA Normas are written in English too. Everyone is invited.

2-Guiton, OjoRojo, Patroklus,Sanxav and many others racers has great pace and im sure a lot more spanish racers can ger wr´s on LFS world, but our preference is our League. If you compare the quote/quality you can see why Spain is with only 3% of Licences in Nº1 of Main Hotlap Rank. I think Spain is seriously the best Country of LFS.

3- Server Passwords is easy to find in our site. We have forums for begginers and English speakers are allways attended.

I can keep on going but i will stop because i can not be bothered.

Good race for all and VIVA LFS!
In Spain the Finland and Germany racers has very good fame. LFoScars for they too. All my apreciations are biased ,of course, but this is only my opinion, nothing more. Of course, Scawen is the best programmer of the entire world, but he isnt a modder.
#14 - JTbo
You understand that that is solely your point of view?

With other preferences other countries and racers are best so there can be for example 10 racers that are best racer in LFS voted by different people as their point of view and preference is different.

It is bit similar to truth, there is just no single truth, there is always many. For example if someone says that water is cold, that is truth if water is 10C and you touch it with hand, but think about what ice cube would say when you come to say that truth? Surely 10C is quite warm if not even hot for ice cube and that truth of yours is not truth of ice cube's
#15 - Nard
best hotlapper: me
best racer: me
best coder: me
best contry: me
best sim: me
best hardware: me

I win.

Just wanna point out, with Italians, Spanish racers are the most annoying on the track. I dunno if they all do that in their country, but writing in all caps, and shouting obcenities at other people when they get passed seems to be the norm, on public servers anyway.
Mr Pecker says it all.
Best Racer: I think I will rote Redman in STCC too. Watching the boardcast from round 1 to 5 , except 6 , will know why my vote goes to him.
Best Team: I may choose CYBER Racing, 3rd time consecutively winning the 24h Endurance Race.
This topic sucks so bad (even more pointless than the best movie maker -topic), but I just MUST reply, just like I "must use" my right to vote in every possible election.

[bad sarcasm]At first I have to apologize for not stating the most important elitist names, who do their shitload of work voluntarily behind the curtain, but reflexively reveal their teeth when they notice I didn't mention them (which is actually impossible because I may have never heard of them). [/bad sarcasm]

Best of February 2006 - February 2007

Racer / Hotlapper: Hannu Pinola
Programmer: Becky Rose
League: STCC
Servers: Redline FOX / STCC Licenced
Quote from JTbo :Hmm, I wonder if he is relative to Sanna Pinola (2001 Nordic F3 Champion)
Pinola s do have something in blood as always very successful in motorsports

nop she aint related to me anyway.
Im honoured some of you think im the best racer but i honestly am not the best, there are alot of better drivers out there than me.

Best Hotlapper : Biggie
Best Racer : Out of personal experience, hannu and szabo
Best Team : I dont have a Best Team.
Best League : STCC or MoE
Best Country : Who cares
Best Modder/Programmer : Kegetys
Best Hard for LFS : Frex have made some impressive stuff.
My opinion

Best Racer : Bawbag's always struck me as a good, wheel to wheel racer!
Best Team : I don't think one can be called the best, I think Muroc, Ocrana, 1st etc are all very good, but it's impossible to put one first.
Best League : STCC or MoE
Best Country : England, obviously
Best Modder/Programmer : Becky. Kegety is good, but hasn't done much that benefits me (although his alternative smoke textures are nice).
Best Hardware for LFS : The accesibility of the G25 is a strong point, but I'd love to be able to say BRD or ECCI. Even ThomasEnterprises (I think it is) is rather nifty and very well priced if I remember correctly. I think I'll put the G25 as it's just such good value for money!
IMO

Best Racer : bawbag is the fastest i think
Best Team : Im impressed with the Mercs i gotta say
Best League : MoE. Everytime i watch it i gotta play lfs.
Best Country : I pick Guatamala
Best Modder/Programmer : Dont have a clue :P
Best Hardware for LFS : Gotta say the DFP, G25 is to exspensive imo
Best Hotlapper : Biggie, if quantity counts
Best Racer : nils
Best Team : mine
Best League : MoE. 2nd: EPS (only league with the money in it )
Best Country : Germany - as proven in statistics of amount of LFS licenses
Best Modder/Programmer : Kegetys: GhostMod, Pitspotter and momo-leds are artworks of coding

Best Hardware for LFS : A wheel and a PC definitely not a console, nor a Mac :P
Best Racer : sorry, i call only nominate here: Vince, Ruditurbo, MacEST, Norbi, Sracer, Bawbag, Arrechee, Barroso .
Best Team : IMO, Ocrana
Best League : STCC and Master od Endurance.
Best Country : Portugal
Best Modder/Programmer : Becky Rose
Best Hardware for LFS : VPP.

Vote the LFoScars 2007.
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG