The online racing simulator
S1 & S2 servers displayed at once
I was thinking of a solution to the problem where owners of S1 licence only are complaining the lack of S1 servers and online players. So what if S2 licence owners could display both S1 and S2 servers at once. I for one could drive sometimes in S1 servers because I drive a lot with XR GT anyway. Now when you have to choose only S1 or S2 servers, of course, I always pick the list of S2 servers. If there is a change that S1 servers could gain even a litle more drivers, the S1 licence wouldn't be so 'vain' purchase for those who have it only or who by it.
I'd like if servers from all 3 categories were available to S2 users at the same time.
Quote from Lautsprecher[NOR] :I'd like if servers from all 3 categories were available to S2 users at the same time.

Yes. That sounds even better. So you could choose only servers you like to display, just like private, public, and full, are choosed. (if you like)
Maybe some buttons like you have for the cars would be in order.
#5 - Chaos
Quote from Chaos :Simmilar thread
interresting discussion...

I was thinking of that also but my guess is that it would be much harder to make it work than this idea. And it sounds like it could jeopardize the LFS copy protection more easily.
But this is only a guess and both would suit for me.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG