The online racing simulator
Al-Kaida Productionzzz
(40 posts, started )
LOL awesome, 10/10
Quote from d6nn :Hahah from teh BF2 ''mine'' (y) whats the first soundtrack?

Kent - Den döda vinkeln (The Dead Angle)

Btw, thank you guys for all comments
Ahahahahahaha Great movie!!

Definetly a Download!

Edit: what is the soundtrack when the "battle" begins?
Quote from EmilO :Ahahahahahaha Great movie!!

Definetly a Download!

Edit: what is the soundtrack when the "battle" begins?

It was Hans Zimmer - The Rock Theme
thats a sweet video, props man!

btw, was that TC city driving USA at the end? i think i recognise the layout,

frenchy
- wait wait wait, say something again.

- my friend has an eighty centimetre....

jjajajajaja crazy video, I always love the "subtitles" video, with this parodie it was perfect.
Adobe Photoshop CS8!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

CS3 aint even out!

Other than that, not to bad. TBH, the 'mine mine mine' jokes are way overused now. But still, not seen something like that in a racer. Nice job.
Am I the only one who didn't like this vid? Am I the only one who watched it all just to see if there had been even 1 good joke?

The technical side (recording, editing) was enjoyable and something I couldn't do, but there were very few own innovations content-wise, everything has been copied, plagiarized, or just not funny.

I hate to give negative feedback, but this one just failed as a joke film.

Quote from RoCkBiGdAvE :Adobe Photoshop CS8!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

CS3 aint even out!

Photoshop version history:
... 7.0 -> 7.01 -> CS (8.0) -> CS2
#37 - Smax
Nicely made, and since from the sounds of it I am the only person on the planet who hasn't seen the BF2 film this parodies I actually thought it was quite fresh - Oh well must get out from under my rock more often, which means spending more time at home in front of the computer...no wait....
Quote from Smax :Nicely made, and since from the sounds of it I am the only person on the planet who hasn't seen the BF2 film this parodies I actually thought it was quite fresh

No, you are not alone! I have heard the subtitles thing also for the first time.
Quote from frokki :Am I the only one who didn't like this vid? Am I the only one who watched it all just to see if there had been even 1 good joke?

The technical side (recording, editing) was enjoyable and something I couldn't do, but there were very few own innovations content-wise, everything has been copied, plagiarized, or just not funny.

I hate to give negative feedback, but this one just failed as a joke film.

Photoshop version history:
... 7.0 -> 7.01 -> CS (8.0) -> CS2

I cant understand you, speak English! And where are your subtitles?
#40 - S0ul
Hmmm,i guess one can only enjoy it if he doesnt know mine,which is far better. Still quite alright

Al-Kaida Productionzzz
(40 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG