The online racing simulator
silvia s-13 head lights???
i was just wondering is some 1 could made me a psd formatt s-13 light kit so that i can just pastit over my skinns
I get confused with all the names for the nissan s bodies but doesnt an S13 have pop up head lights? Which would lead me to think your talking about a PS13 (iirc)
#3 - Gunn
Quote from Greboth :I get confused with all the names for the nissan s bodies but doesnt an S13 have pop up head lights? Which would lead me to think your talking about a PS13 (iirc)

S13 is not actually a model but applies to several models with and without pop-ups. The S13 Silvias for example had no pop-ups but the 180SX did. 240SX came in either config IIRC.
iv tried to make my ovn and they turn out off to the side a little or to tall long not matching with the sids etc
Quote from Gunn :S13 is not actually a model but applies to several models with and without pop-ups. The S13 Silvias for example had no pop-ups but the 180SX did. 240SX came in either config IIRC.

well thats kinda true, but the 240sx just came with pop-ups but ppl put silvia front ends on them
yup thats a silvia
#9 - Gunn
Quote from datsun dude :well thats kinda true, but the 240sx just came with pop-ups but ppl put silvia front ends on them

That is known as a "SilEighty" and is not the same as as having standard non-popup lights. In fact Nissan even made a short production run of SilEighty's at one time.
yup thats true but only on the fastbacks the coupes are just silvias.lol but yea i think we hijacked this thread long enough. just go to this website for all the info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/240SX

oh and this is a pic of my sil80
Attached images
my car (6).JPG
#11 - Gunn
Quote from datsun dude :yup thats true but only on the fastbacks the coupes are just silvias.lol but yea i think we hijacked this thread long enough. just go to this website for all the info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/240SX

oh and this is a pic of my sil80

I wouldn't be using the 240 as the generic example, the 180 is the real deal.
um i guess so but idk what country you live in? but in usa you can only buy the 240sx. so my car should be called a sil40 lol but that just sounds stupid and anyways i like the ka over the ca or sr
You guys are all newbs when it comes to the S chassis! JkJk.

Im just a huge fan of the S chasis, and nissan in general.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG