The online racing simulator
I don't think we need to expand tweak to more cars. do we really need a V12 BF1 with a million horsepower. the devs have worked hard to make the game what it is and I think that tweaking it is ruining the game
i tried this online, i cant seem to get it working.

i had a tweaked XFG set, i entered my server first, i loaded my XFG set, and was kicked from the server (me being the only one in there).

Anyone else got this working online?
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :I don't think we need to expand tweak to more cars. do we really need a V12 BF1 with a million horsepower. the devs have worked hard to make the game what it is and I think that tweaking it is ruining the game

Schweet, I just got up to around 612 kph, but my BF1 only had 7000hp!

Quote from djgizmo68 :i tried this online, i cant seem to get it working.

i had a tweaked XFG set, i entered my server first, i loaded my XFG set, and was kicked from the server (me being the only one in there).

lol, it wont work unless the server has LFStweak running. If you are using a 500 server then it obviously will not work.
YES!! We need more Cars to tweak and more functions that we can tweak.
I just play LFS 1 hour a day and i love it to have unlimited Cars. And YES, I want a BF1 with 7000hp too!
Why?? It is funny!
LFS is entertainment and its enternain me
Dont forget the real Cars!
Ive got an AudiA4 1.8Turbo with 150hp and 1330kg wight!
I need forn Quartermile 15,5 Seconds!
With the XRT and the same mashine i need 15,0sec. Why?
The XRT only have a wight at 1250kg.

The physiks of LFS are an invation to play with it!
Quote from Robbie :And YES, I want a BF1 with 7000hp too!

You don't understand. I modified the cartype.
somebody wrote it only works if lfs is in english, thats not correct my lfs is in german and it also works.^^ i hope there are more cars available in the next version. uf1000 +500hp xD
How can I intall those other three files? Sorry if that has been asked already.

Thanks in advance,
Vunka
Quote from Robbie :Ahh okay, how? Want it too please^^

Figure it out yourself. I'm sure you are smart enough!
Quote from LFSn00b :Run -> regsvr32.exe (name of the OCX)

Sorry, but this doesn't work for me. Sorry, I am so stupid on add-ons. Not much of a gamer
Quote from vunka :Sorry, but this doesn't work for me. Sorry, I am so stupid on add-ons. Not much of a gamer

hit the windows button, go to run and type regsvr32.exe [path to the .ocx file]

That really should work
Quote from joen :hit the windows button, go to run and type regsvr32.exe [path to the .ocx file]

That really should work

Okay, it really does work Thanks
I run it and it says "Sorry you need either S2 or S1 to work LFSTweak".

Im a demo racer right now but I have it set to english.
Quote from GruntOfAction :I run it and it says "Sorry you need either S2 or S1 to work LFSTweak".

Im a demo racer right now but I have it set to english.

"S2 or S1 to work LFSTweak".

Pretty self explanation there, you need an S1/S2 License to use it
#165 - DC2
that is the point... you are a demo racer and it isn´t running without license
Quote from wheel4hummer :Schweet, I just got up to around 612 kph, but my BF1 only had 7000hp!

lol, it wont work unless the server has LFStweak running. If you are using a 500 server then it obviously will not work.

ah! i wonder if frankie will install Tweak for me
Well he says "No license protection: No s1 or s2" so I figured it worked for demo.
The idea is to cut down Demo Users Content, want to use Tweak? Part with £24
says i need patch v, but i have it, works only sometimes , q lfstweak was bett er
SORRY I "QUICK REPLIED" a lot of messages..just to let you ALL know that :
THE FIRS LFSTWEAK SERVER IS NOW OPENED FOR YOU ALL !!!!
GO TO THE SITE AND READ IT ALL !!!!
(it's about two pages...betcha my almost blind granma can too..)
JUST FOLLOW THE ISTRUCTIONS AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO BURN YOUR WHEELS WITH MY MITSUBISHI LANCER EVO IX 4WD 3.0 12V TURBO 305 HP (AS THE REAL ONE!!!) AND WITH MY LAMBORGHINI GT 6.0 12V 578 HP (AS THE REAL ONE!!!)
GET READY "GIRLS" I'LL WAIT YOU THERE ( BTW-MY PC IS ALWAYS ON-SO THE SERVER ALSO ;-)

Hope you will enjoy this new kind of races in lfs ;-)
The server is TESTED and it WORKS !!! ( read the desription in the site to avoid errors...)

BYE !!!!
Best Regards - Adrian :-P
ops...
Quote from T.N.T. :SORRY I "QUICK REPLIED" a lot of messages..just to let you ALL know that :
THE FIRS LFSTWEAK SERVER IS NOW OPENED FOR YOU ALL !!!!
GO TO THE SITE AND READ IT ALL !!!!
(it's about two pages...betcha my almost blind granma can too..)
JUST FOLLOW THE ISTRUCTIONS AND YOU WILL BE ABLE TO BURN YOUR WHEELS WITH MY MITSUBISHI LANCER EVO IX 4WD 3.0 12V TURBO 305 HP (AS THE REAL ONE!!!) AND WITH MY LAMBORGHINI GT 6.0 12V 578 HP (AS THE REAL ONE!!!)
GET READY "GIRLS" I'LL WAIT YOU THERE ( BTW-MY PC IS ALWAYS ON-SO THE SERVER ALSO ;-)

Hope you will enjoy this new kind of races in lfs ;-)
The server is TESTED and it WORKS !!! ( read the desription in the site to avoid errors...)

BYE !!!!
Best Regards - Adrian :-P

emm...I WROTE : FIRS* FIRST :-P
another thing...if you plain to play with the DIABLO ( forget to say that is rear powered ) CHANGE ONLY THAT CAR BEFORE JOIN THE RACE !! AND DON't WASTE THE TWEAKED SETUP CAUSE IT WOULD BE DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE OF THE SERVER RESULITING IN THE ERROR : "CARS DONT MATCH HOST CARS"

bye guys ;-)
have fun ;-)

PS : -last note- my AI reached 1:25 with the DIABLO on BLG...and let me say that it can't shift that well......
Quote from T.N.T. :emm...I WROTE : FIRS* FIRST :-P
another thing...if you plain to play with the DIABLO ( forget to say that is rear powered ) CHANGE ONLY THAT CAR BEFORE JOIN THE RACE !! AND DON't WASTE THE TWEAKED SETUP CAUSE IT WOULD BE DIFFERENT FROM THE ONE OF THE SERVER RESULITING IN THE ERROR : "CARS DONT MATCH HOST CARS"

bye guys ;-)
have fun ;-)

PS : -last note- my AI reached 1:25 with the DIABLO on BLG...and let me say that it can't shift that well......

HEY GUYS !!! LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT ;-)
SERVER IS UP AND RUNNIG !!!
I'm (very temporarily) closing this thread while I perform a quick clean up. We don't need comments by demo racers bitching - just grow up and/or buy a license.

I'll add an official notice to the first post too, so hopefully that should limit further agressive posts.

Edit: thread now open again and 62 posts lighter.
Quote from T.N.T. :HEY GUYS !!! LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT ;-)
SERVER IS UP AND RUNNIG !!!

I dont understand what I need to type into tweak. Like the power, cc's, etc.

EDIT- what is the IP address of the server, I cannot find it.
simple stuff man :-P
Quote from cardriverx :I dont understand what I need to type into tweak. Like the power, cc's, etc.

EDIT- what is the IP address of the server, I cannot find it.

On the site it's all well explained

I' ll retipe it here for the new ones - http://www.freewebs.com/tweakrace/
now..to RACE ON MY TWEAKED SERVER what you need to do is download one of the tweaked setups on my site,open LFS,load the car that you want to tweak,ALT TAB,open LFSTWEAK_S2V,LOAD the tweaked setup downloaded from my site,click REFRESH ,ALT TAB on LFS again,and start a race on one of my two modded server (REMEMBER!!! the servers are available from 14:00 GMT+1 to 2:00/3:00 GMT+1 Rome/Italy time...you need to let LFS show you ALL THE SERVERS like FULL..EMPTY..and so on...)...btw i don't think you need the IP of the server...it's a public game..just REFRESH the SERVERs list and you are all done..

BTW REMEMBER!!! AVOID TO CHANGE VALUES FROM MY TWEAKED SETUPS FOR THE SIMPLE FACT THAT YOU WILL BE NOT AVAILABLE TO JOIN THE RACE CAUSE YOUR CAR WOULD BE DIFFERENT FROM THE SERVER ONE

just another "cool" (...i suppose...) thing...that will give you goosebumps

I'm making a rally game where you will race using this baby
WANNA RACE YOU SO BAD !!!!
LET ME KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK

MONSTER SPECS !!!
MONSTER WHELIEE !!!

SEEE YOU SOON ON MY SERVERS GUYS

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG