The online racing simulator
I can't believe it
(15 posts, started )
I can't believe it
Live for Speed S2 ALPHA DEMO. since mon.18.fed.2007. I can't play online as all i get is (CONNECTING TO MASTER SERVER) PLZ PLZ PLZ over the last year & half i'v racest some good drivers and made some good friends so i don't want to move form this version. IS IT MAY COMPUTER OR DO I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING TO MAKE IT WORK. PLZ PLZ PLZ I NEED HELP.GLANZA GOPED TURIZ BORG.HELP.SOS.SOS.SOS.SOS.SOS
caps aint gonna make people help you any quicker....

well your the only one to have this problem since monday so it is a problem on your end. have you installed any new software, firewalls etc since monday?

have you changed anything at all since monday?

P.S.... a year and a half on DEMO!? man your missing out!
Which version are you using?, if it's not the latest patch you'll struggle because the master server was moved.
Download patch V
#5 - joen
Quote from GLANZA :over the last year & half i'v racest some good drivers and made some good friends so i don't want to move form this version.

Reading this I assume you are probably aware you're using an older LFS version and that this is the reason you can't play online anymore.
Why don't you want to get a new version?
Upgrade to V and your problem will very likely be solved.

@danowat: yeah
Quote from joen :Why don't you want to get a new version?

Hmmm...........I wonder what the reason could be.............
-
(510N3D) DELETED by 510N3D
my 2 1/2 cents as follows:

Seriously you should think about getting s2 if you like the demo so much! There's much more fun on the S2-servers than you can ever have on those crappy demo servers!
It 'll seem like a whole new community to you with all those options, cars and tracks around!

If you just like the demo though, you might have to get patch V to connect to the master server.

greetz

der butz (one of the few people NOT throwing bananas around ;-)
I can't belive it part 2
Thanks guys for the reply, tommorow i'm buying this sim the best i'v ever played since (TURISMO 1-2) !!SERIOUSLY!! guys this sim is very addictive to the point where the computer is no longer for the house but just for !!!!!!ME!!!!! I even went and bought a momo wheel (red) now 1/2 years down the road it's time for the Logitech G25 Racing Wheel and the proper version of lfs must say best diving sim EVER sorry FORZA...thanks guys but one more thing..I CAN'T BELIEVE IT PART 1
ALPHA S2-Q IS MY PROBLEM, IT WAS AND HAS BEEN NO PROBLEM AT ALL AND NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN IT WILL NOT CONNECT TO THE MASTER SERVER IT MAY SEEM EXTREME BUT THEE ONLY WAY I THOUGHT I COULD REALLY SLOVE THE PROBLEM WAS TO FORMAT THE DRIVE BUT A WASTE OF TIME THAT WAS NOTHING BUT DRIVERS DID I PUT ON U NO (GARPHICS/CHIPSET/SOUND/DIRECTX) AND OFCOURSE LFS ALPHA-Q BUT IT WONT CONNECT... BUT VERSION V DOES. LIKE IT 1 PROBLEM, I'V COME FOR 1.11.54 TO NOW 1.13.34 WITH THIS V VERSION SEEMS LIKE ITS BACK TO SCHOOL ON SETUPS. SETUPS IN ALPHA-Q DONT WORK AS GOOD I V/VERSION. anyway guys thanks for listening and all your help, and hope to see you in the next couple of days. ps if there's any possible way of getting alpha q connected, i'd be very grateful thanks GLANZA, BRILL SIM
What were you told about caps?

But I like your enthusiasm
-
(the_angry_angel) DELETED by the_angry_angel
Quote from GLANZA :ps if there's any possible way of getting alpha q connected, i'd be very grateful thanks GLANZA, BRILL SIM

No. In the most recent patch the master server (to which you need to connect) was moved and the address of the said machine changed.

You basically need the V patch. No other versions are supported anymore
It sounds suspicious as to quite why your reluctant to move to the latest patch...
Quote from GLANZA :
ALPHA S2-Q IS MY PROBLEM, IT WAS AND HAS BEEN NO PROBLEM AT ALL AND NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN IT WILL NOT CONNECT TO THE MASTER SERVER IT MAY SEEM EXTREME BUT THEE ONLY WAY I THOUGHT I COULD REALLY SLOVE THE PROBLEM WAS TO FORMAT THE DRIVE BUT A WASTE OF TIME THAT WAS NOTHING BUT DRIVERS DID I PUT ON U NO (GARPHICS/CHIPSET/SOUND/DIRECTX) AND OFCOURSE LFS ALPHA-Q BUT IT WONT CONNECT... BUT VERSION V DOES. LIKE IT 1 PROBLEM, I'V COME FOR 1.11.54 TO NOW 1.13.34 WITH THIS V VERSION SEEMS LIKE ITS BACK TO SCHOOL ON SETUPS. SETUPS IN ALPHA-Q DONT WORK AS GOOD I V/VERSION. anyway guys thanks for listening and all your help, and hope to see you in the next couple of days. ps if there's any possible way of getting alpha q connected, i'd be very grateful thanks GLANZA, BRILL SIM

Sorry, but you are talking complete and utter bullshit, I am going to go out on a limb here, and if I am wrong I apologise in advance.

There is NO decent reason why you should stick with Q INSTEAD of V, V is much better in EVERY respect.

There is only ONE reason why a demo player would want to stick with Q instead of V, and that is because they are using a crack.

Glanza, to FIX your problem, download and install patch V, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE Q ONLINE ANYMORE, is that clear enough?
#13 - Jakg
Q USES THE OLDER LESS REALISTIC PHYSICS, YOU NEED TO UPGRADE TO THE MORE REALISTIC PHYSICS TO PLAY OTHER PEOPLE (THATS WHY YOUR SETUPS DONT WORK), AND YOU NEED THE VERY LATEST VERSION (VERSION V) SO THAT IT WILL CONNECT TO THE MASTER SERVER

See how annoying caps is?
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

And here ^ are some free full stops for you to use in your posts.
Well, he is S2 licensed

Welcome to LFS

I can't believe it
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG