The online racing simulator
99 things to do before you die
(86 posts, started )
22. Get few mates along and take the top 5 of fastest road cars and do the Gumball rally, around the world
23: Become a driver in a professional racing division =) (doesn't matter which one really =)
24) Withdraw Yorkshire from the United Kingdom, develop a large clone army in secret laboratories, then invade Norway.

Quote from thisnameistaken :24) Withdraw Yorkshire from the United Kingdom, develop a large clone army in secret laboratories, then invade Norway.

LOL someone has an active imagination
25) Race a Koenigsegg Cupé.
26) a flight around earth in a astronauts suite
Quote from the_angry_angel :18. Do an American road trip, in an old American muscle car

That's one of my dreams too! cross the states in a big convertible V8.

Maybe I've seen too much movies LOL
Quote from Eldanor :That's one of my dreams too! cross the states in a big convertible V8.

that doesn't appeal to me in the slightest...
i mean driving for days 99% of the time in a straight line! i need corners!
very "cliche" but a ferrari on those hairpin country roads in Monaco would be really cool!!
Quote from nikimere :that doesn't appeal to me in the slightest...
very "cliche" but a ferrari on those hairpin country roads in Monaco would be really cool!!

LOL yeah, maybe it's one of those things that look better in your imagination than reality, but as I said, I think I've seen too much movies

For a more easy wish, I want to attend both 24H Lemans and 24H Nurburgring races sometime. And make a parachute jump!!!
#35 - JTbo

Depends what roads you choose, it is big country and there is some damn nice roads with curves, they even have real mountains too so of course there have to be mountain roads too

I don't know how north route from Michigan to Seattle would be, surely not mostly straight roads if you drive interstate 94 & 90 also at Montana you could take highway 200, looks like really nice mountain road or perhaps even smaller road.

Our european roads are quite straight too if we look just main roads, that is what gives us impression that only straight roads in US, their main roads are quite straight too, but if we look some interesting small roads in europe and us they both have curves
Quote from thisnameistaken :24) Withdraw Yorkshire from the United Kingdom, develop a large clone army in secret laboratories, then invade Norway.

I for one welcome our new Clone overlords.
27- Ride to south in summer time without planning what to do and when to come back.(on motorbike:nod. And maybe stop by cappadocia and have a look.

Yorkshire FTW!

Quote from ZORER :27- Ride to south in summer time without planning what to do and when to come back.(on motorbike:nod. And maybe stop by cappadocia and have a look.

Kinda off-topic: I'm going to Turkey in the summer and I'm staying near Antalya, is Cappadocia too far away to drive? (It doesn't look too far on a map but I'm not sure about it)

28) Take part in a 24 hour race

I've driven across the US twice and across Canada once. Parts are fun with some nice driving roads and beautiful scenery but it's mostly a boring chore. I can understand the appeal - I get pretty excited at the start of a trip too - but the reality is that it can be a grind. The drive from Vancouver down the west coast of the US along the Pacific Coast Highway, on the other hand, is a great road-trip; not long enough to get boring, the roads are fun to drive, the scenery is absolutely gorgeous and there's always something interesting around the next bend. I also wouldn't mind doing a road-trip around Europe one day.

x) haha
Have sex and drive a car... I'm ready to die!

Okay, I'd like to drive the 'ring too, gotta live for something (oh yea, and my girlfriend... she was reading along, I had to add her!)

And I want to know why we have more posts than things to do... buncha spammers!
Quote from Blackout :12) Drive car around a track

for my birthday, im going to drive several cars around thruxton circuit!

as for my wish....

play bass onstage with kiss.
Quote from mr grady :as for my wish....

play bass onstage with kiss.

With Kiss? Strange choice! I'd quite like to play bass with Fishbone or Galliano or if I had to pick a rock band maybe Led Zep, Thin Lizzy or even Spinal Tap, but Kiss?
Quote from Leifde : I'm going to Turkey in the summer and I'm staying near Antalya, is Cappadocia too far away to drive? (It doesn't look too far on a map but I'm not sure about it)

According to the roadmap it is 538 km.It should take 7-8 hours drive including meal and coffee breaks.But the main problem is, you can't see it in one day.The tours to cappadocia are usually 2-3 day tours.I haven't been there but my mum says you can only see a bit of all the area.Too big to travel all the area.And don't forget the boiling hot in summer time out there...

do you really wish to go there?
29) visit Estonia
@ZORER - If we do make the trip it'll be a 2-day thing. We've got 2 weeks over there and there's lots we want to do so we might end up not going. We're going to Pamukkale though since its not as far.

30) Learn to drive
#48 - DeKo
31) get a ride round that big huge test track in germany in a veyron topped out at 260 mph for a few hours.
32) Enter the Matrix ! @_@
Quote from Leifde :@ZORER - If we do make the trip it'll be a 2-day thing. We've got 2 weeks over there and there's lots we want to do so we might end up not going. We're going to Pamukkale though since its not as far.

Cool.I wish you a nice trip.Have you been here before?

33 -) Learn to shift from 3rd to 4th without using clutch in a 93' Toyota Corolla 1.6

99 things to do before you die
(86 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG