The online racing simulator
Folder system for setups
(12 posts, started )
Folder system for setups
Would be cool to have setups stored in folders. I always must search for the right setups and that is I think bad. Would be better to have an order to finds setups easilier. Folders for the name of the track and e.g. Drift setups, Fun setups, Autocross setups.

Well, its just a thought
#2 - Renku
#3 - joen
Yup, I agree.
Maybe LFS could just read any subfolder you have created inside your settings folder on your hard drive, and present them as such inside LFS. That way it can be completely customizable by the user. You could for instance just make subfolders for qualification, race, endurance, etc.
Yeah that would really be an improvement. Maybe an setup explorer in LFS where you have the possibillity to compare setups...
Great idea. +1
Before that I'd rather it be changed from

(LFS Directory)/data/settings/XXX_Name.set

to

(LFS Directory)/data/settings/XXX/name.set
Having the car name in the filename has quite a few benefits, IMO that should be kept.
Please, no folder based system. Copy/pasteing setups will be a pain in the a$$ when you probably end up having the same 10 setups in every folder

LFS could introduce a setup name based system where you could filter setups based on the track codes like AS, KY, BL etc..
+1. Folder system for setups.
+ another

im with the folder system too
#11 - Davo
Already been mentioned and even by myself hehe so another +1
I do wish that there was a way to compare setups, becuase it gets frustrating when you're trying to copy across a set of settings from setup to setup, you end up copying data to and from the wrong setups, and it really screws stuff up.

Folder system for setups
(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG