The online racing simulator
Admin(s) and players visable + map adjustment
When first joining a host, show a list of connected people, where the admin(s) have a diffent color or sign, so you can spot them rightaway. Then after the second connect, you enter the server. It should be very nice to see if a server is actively administrated, so troubles are quickly solved. On the other side you can ignore servers on which an admin isn't present. Too many times thing grow out of hand because of the fact there's no admin present.

Second, please give the cars which are 1 of more laps behind you, a different color on the map, so you know they are not racing you, in case they try to unlap.
#2 - ajp71
Quote from Yisc[NL] :Second, please give the cars which are 1 of more laps behind you, a different color on the map, so you know they are not racing you, in case they try to unlap.

AFAIK (not a map user) it already uses different colours to do this.
Quote from ajp71 :AFAIK (not a map user) it already uses different colours to do this.

No it isn't.
Yellow = car in front
Orange = car behind

I like to have an extra color, ??? = car is 1 or more laps behind
+1 to seeing if admins are present in server connections list and to identify them in a server.
#5 - Gunn
-1 to seeing and identifying admins
+1 for the option of seeing admins and the server option to disable it.

It'd be nice to know who to talk to about race incidents.
-1, as I think stealth adminning works best.
+/- 1.

Aslong as theres an "Invisable" admin option.
I don't think stealth adminning is a good option. The problem is that there are so many servers without an admin, where people think they can do and say anything the want, without any action taken. Last night I drove on a demo-server (okay, I know why demo is demo) and a couple of people kept crashing, constantly used bad language etc. etc. There was no admin present, so every race was ruined and people got banned, while they didn't do a thing wrong. I really think that it's time to take some action against the growing community of people with wrong intentions. Okay, S2-servers are much better, but incidents also happen there. It would be great to see if an admin is present, so you can ignore servers which are not administrated. More and more I get the feeling that the LFS-community (which also has many great and fairplayers) is becoming more and more a place of people with wrong intentions, and that's sad to see it happen and very bad publicity for the game in general.
I will also say a +1/-1 for this. I understand what you mean in wanting to join a server that admins are present. It helps. But unfortunately, I think the admins would just get pummeled with whining, moaning, and crying about anything and everything. They will not be capable of having any decent racing themselves.

I already see this on the CLC server where when there are admins, they get hammered with "I'm banned on server 2, please unban me... spam... spam... spam..." and complaints about losing cars, etc. Complaining to is not what server admins are there for. They are there because it is their server and they have control to do and admin however they want. Some actively admin, and some like to race and only admin when there is something hugely wrong with the current racer base that is on the server.
the admin thinguie is polemic

i think they should be invisible or have the option

---

the map colour, thats a nice idea

id also like to have the option of a non-rotating map (i think theres no way to do that.. ?)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG