The online racing simulator
6h of Kyoto National: Date Changed
6h of Kyoto National will be on March 10th.
We were informed that the 24th might pose some troubles because of other events on that day.

Could the teams affected pls confirm that?
My schedule in March offers only the 10th or a date in April.

From 13.-23.03 the CEBIT in Germany is with gamer-FM Coverage.
At 24th an auditorium about my normal job happens from morning to the evening.
One week later, on 30.3.-1.4. the LAN-Party "Donnakuppel" starts with my support.
i dont think we have problems with the dates...

but as gamer-fm isnt able to broadcast it i think we should find a different day..
i mean common its the final race about the championship etc. it would be the best if especialy that race is being broadcasted =)
I agree with Belain.

But why can't it be on 10th March like planned?
somebody on irc mentioned yesterday that the 4 weeks between the races were a little bit too short but i dont know...
Longrun races in such a short time arent good. I think Endurance Races should be something special. If the races are too far in a row it gets boring/bad. You could see that the BL GP Race was too early for some teams. They didn`t recognized that there was allready the next MoE Race after the 24 h of AS GP and so it ends in an trainless Race with bad organisation.
But its been all the time exactly 1 month space between the races, how come it's suddenly short time? illepall
Well February only has 4 weeks in it and I don't see anyone complaining that month is to short.

No one even practices for the full time between the races anyway, most of it is in the last week or following up days to the event.

And I think considering we've had the streams it would be nice to have it on the last race as like this race, it was a nessesity to find out what was going on and was a great help to everybody.

Maybe a team poll to see which teams would be happy to see the date stay at the 10th and who wouldn't be able to make the 24th as I know we have the dates on our forum to see who can make each one. With a date change it means going around everybody and asking if they can do this one or not.
So are we gonna change to 24th or not?
Quote from Michael Radmer :My schedule in March offers only the 10th or a date in April.

From 13.-23.03 the CEBIT in Germany is with gamer-FM Coverage.
At 24th an auditorium about my normal job happens from morning to the evening.
One week later, on 30.3.-1.4. the LAN-Party "Donnakuppel" starts with my support.

I think no LIVE stream is enough reason to search another date, where we have coverage for the last race of the season.
1 month is too short because some ppl practice during the final week, even days .. if we had 6 months for prep, it would still be the same

I personally think 1 month is perfecto... ppl just need to organize better.
Quote from traxxion :So are we gonna change to 24th or not?

Seeing the problems that a change would mean for Gamer-FM most probably not. Most probably we will stay with the old date, a final decision will be made until the end of the week.
It would be nice to broadcast the last race of the season, so we complete the hole seasons coverage and show the great, exciting final!
The schedule of the MoE seems to be normally in rythm and in my opinion, no team will test and set up teamtactics for that distance of time.
It`s always around the second weekend in a month.

But like Phil wrote, the MoE-Staff will decide it.
We're back on the original date, March 10, for the race. Sorry for the fuss.
can you change the first post in this thread too please?
Heya guys, is there a place for me(one team) for 6h KY nat? i was abroad more than half year and couldnt race is there a place? pls

and if yes, how many ppl has to be in team?
Well, and where i can find any MoE rules? because only thing in this forum is schedule and application for this league...anyway i was just asking if there could be some place...but nevermind, i will hopefully race next season
Quote from William Wakeford :Well, and where i can find any MoE rules? because only thing in this forum is schedule and application for this league...anyway i was just asking if there could be some place...but nevermind, i will hopefully race next season

Just read my upper post again (what about clicking on that LINK there)
hups sry didnt see that link

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG