The online racing simulator
MG, sadly RIP - Out of BOTT
Its sad to say, MG is now out of BOTT (I am no longer apart of MG after "happenings" in house, but I think it is only fair that BOTT people were told!)

If I hadn't made this then I am pretty sure the leader of the now dead MG team would not have posted, sorry to see the team go!

Think that makes two placements available in the BOTT league now available.
#2 - Cawwa
Yes always sad when a team goes down.

Does AR have any intention to race in BOTT?
I have shown intentions to Arrow, we are changing the name as we speak to Dynamic Racing (not alot of difference haha) due to the old Apex Racing Team , but I think we would like to join! Fill one space up, also show what a brand new team can do hahaha
#4 - ORION
You dont really throw those amazing skins away do you? oO
OMG
Quote from ORION :You dont really throw those amazing skins away do you? oO
OMG

Well I suppose the skins could be shared to the public? That way MG lives on somewhat
#6 - ORION
#7 - Jakg
I'm keeping all "my" MG skins on my harddrive, because it's work of a Master Skinner.
It seems such a pointless and totally needless waste of a team as there are obviously enough people with enough drive and time to run a team! I dunno what happend but, meh, what a waste!
Quote from Kid222 :I'm keeping all "my" MG skins on my harddrive, because it's work of a Master Skinner.

who made them?
Quote from ORION :who made them?

Dunno exactly, but Jamez said, that Greboth did them.
Quote from ORION :who made them?

Yes it was me I didnt know the skins were that poular.

If people want the MG skins i will post them all up
greboth you made them? OMG, they are great skins!! it'll be cool if you made them public *hint hint* but seriously, do what you want with them, im sure people will understand if you kept them private because of all the time and effort you put into them.

frenchy

p.s, tomorow, can you help me with installing photoshop if you have time? if you can, send me a PM and ill send you my msn so we can talk about it.

cheers
Quote from Greboth :Yes it was me I didnt know the skins were that poular.

If people want the MG skins i will post them all up

Heard that you've formed another team called DR, would love to see it grow, and the entire set of sexy skins of DR. Good luck, mate
So why not have DR take MG's place? Just do it!
Quote from Tweaker :So why not have DR take MG's place? Just do it!

All the skins are public now in the skins section if anyone hasn't seen.

DR hasn't taken MG's place lol. I personally came from clownpaint, admitadly everyone else at the minute is ex MG lol but thats because james is co leader and his friends came over from mg. Some MG are not in a team now and i know others have joined another team. We just took an advantage of getting drivers we knew to be fun friendly and fast.
Glad to see the MG skins will be still used

DR is now in BOTT if you had not seen already , should be interesting
*Tells greboth to make more skins*

It is sad to see MG gone, but once I left, everyone else did not want to stay
I was talking about MG's place in BOTT. James answered that one for me

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG