The online racing simulator
LFS textures
(6 posts, started )
LFS textures
I know the car files are open to use in any game, but are the track surface DDS files open? I'd like to use a couple of them on a nascar 2003 track i'm making, they did such a fine job of getting textures, and I've pretty much used all the ones available in that game lol.

Thanks,

Dodge

ps
man do I every wish we could track editing in lfs, i enjoy it for nr2k3 so much its pretty much the only reason I still play it
Rather cunningly all the track dds textures are stored inside a folder cleverly called dds. Open this up and fire up photoshop. We shall look forward to a rainbow tarmac mod from you.
actually im looking to go the other way lol, i want to use scavier's textures in nr2k3, wondering if thats "legal"
Probably not as they are copyright & you'd get really bad karma if you just took them.

As with all copyright stuff on the net, ASK FIRST.
thats why i'm asking maybe i'll try PM'ing one of the devs directly. I wouldn't dare use anything they wouldn't want me using
#6 - Gunn
Quote from DodgeRacer :thats why i'm asking maybe i'll try PM'ing one of the devs directly. I wouldn't dare use anything they wouldn't want me using

You won't be able to send them a PM, but you might like to try contacting them by email.
-
(JasonJ) DELETED by JasonJ

LFS textures
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG